49

Chapter 49

    Rong Tang talked about this point, Zhao Qi would be too unsympathetic if he didn't agree.

    In fact, Zhao Qi has always felt that Rong Tang was cheating on him—a guilty cheating. There are two people in today's world who he will not refuse, one is Xiao Shiqing, he dare not refuse; the second is Rong Tang, he cannot bear to refuse.

    "Okay, I will take you out of the palace together. But there is chaos outside the palace, you must follow me well." Zhao Qi's tone seemed to be telling a three-and-a-half-year-old child.

    Rong Tang smiled faintly, "I will follow you firmly."

    Zhao Qi changed into casual clothes, took Rong Tang and Xiao Songzi out of the palace in a carriage.

    Xiao Songzi asked: "Your Majesty, where are we going to find Mr. Zhao Si?"

    "To a place where I nailed him on the pillar of shame." Zhao Qi said sadly, "Chunfeng Pavilion."

    Rong Tang frowned . , "Land of Fengyue?"

    "Yeah! That's why I don't want you to come. I will go in with Xiaosongzi later to find someone. You wait for us in the carriage."

    "It's okay, I just want to see you Fan." Rong Tang opened the car window and looked out the window. At this moment, they have arrived at the most prosperous area in the capital, where there is a lot of traffic, crowded with people, and the shouts of shops on the street can be heard endlessly. He looked at it for a while, and said: "This situation is the same as a year ago." It's just that things are different, and the person traveling with him has changed from a younger brother to an older brother.

    Rong Tang has been trapped in the palace for a long time, and it is rare for him to come out to let the wind go, the indifference of the brows and eyes is less. Zhao Qi endured the discomfort in his stomach, and said: "There are many interesting and delicious things on this street. I will accompany you to stroll around after I finish my business."

    "The business of the emperor and Mr. Zhao Si..." Rong Tang smiled , Seeing     that Zhao Xi's expression was not good, he asked, "Is the emperor feeling unwell?

    " It's the dragon eggs in the stomach that are causing trouble. "It used to be the same, but not as serious as today."

    "Motion sickness?" Rong Tang said, " Did you do it before?"

    Rong Tang looked at his frowns together, and seemed a little worried, "I heard that the emperor will travel by water on the southern tour. In case of seasickness at that time, the emperor will suffer a lot."

    Zhao Qi: "Let's see, Nan Xunzhen It may not be possible."

    Rong Tang was stunned, "What do you mean?"

    Zhao Qi said vaguely: "I'm not feeling well. If I don't get better by next month, I'd better stay in the palace to recuperate and not go out to make troubles." But don't worry. I will send someone to take you back to Cangzhou.

    Rong Tang didn't even think about it, "I don't want anyone else. "

    "This..." Zhao Xi was speechless. It seemed that Rong Tang hadn't given up on him yet, and he had already rejected it bluntly enough. Could it be that Rong Tang was only going to say that he was pregnant with another man's child? Will he give up?

    For someone like Rong Tang who is clean and self-sufficient, if he knows that he and He Changzhou have messed up after drinking, and even made a mess, his favorability with him will definitely be cleared instantly, and he will be stalking at that time. When he went up, Rong Tang wouldn't even give him a second look. This is indeed a way.