29

Chapter 29

    "Zhong Kui?" Zhao Qiao's mind turned quickly, "The emperor is right, isn't Li Chisu just Zhong Kui, he insists on taking away this ghost who belongs to the emperor in body and mind..."

    "Damn you Nonsense,” Zhao Qi couldn’t help swearing, “Didn’t you live a miserable life at home, what’s the ‘lonely, lonely, weeping in tears, living on radish and vegetables’. It turns out that this is ‘lonely and lonely’, so I also want to be ‘lonely and lonely’ 'Come on."

    "The emperor was wronged, Li Chisu came to the door today, and my younger brother played tricks with him for the emperor's big plan, pretending to be false." Zhao Qiao said painfully, "You don't even know how much my younger brother is suffering. "

    Suffering?" Recalling the way Zhao Qiao looked at the musician's sister just now, Zhao Qi's mouth twitched, "I suspect that you have created something out of nothing, secretly plotted, imagined, fabricated, speechless, hopeless!"

    Zhao Qiao Howled again, "The emperor really wronged his ministers—"

    Zhao Qi waved his hands, "Forget it, I am too lazy to talk nonsense with you. What did Li Chisu tell you?"

    Zhao Qiao didn't take it back in one breath, and hit him A hiccup said: "He said he wanted to see the little dumb girl."

    "Little dumb girl?" Zhao Qi frowned, "Who is it?"

    Zhao Qiao: "..."

    Zhao Qi pointed to himself, "It seems to be me "

    Your Majesty is wise! Your Majesty, your younger brother has tried it out. Li Chisu seems to really like the Emperor. He feels that he is not a king. The little dumb girl pointed out to him to be the princess."

    Zhao Qi had goosebumps all over his body, "Is this man sick!"

    "The younger brother also said so, he replied," Zhao Qiao imitated Li Chisu, trying to make a With a flirtatious appearance, "'Since I saw her, my king can no longer tolerate others in his eyes. Maybe this is also a disease'?"

    Zhao Qi covered his small chest, "Don't, don't say it..." It was the first time he was so straightforwardly confessed by the same sex when he was so old. Even if he knew that Li Chisu regarded him as a girl, the feeling was still quite complicated. , uncomfortable, uncomfortable.

    Zhao Qiao asked carefully: "Your Majesty, what do you say?

    " The rotten vocal cords shouted: I will never stop!"

    "Ah?" Zhao Qiao's Zhao family was shocked, "You are not going to stop, those beautiful men in the harem..."

    Zhao Qi and Zhao's sad face, "Who is still young and ignorant time."

    "Yes." The

    two brothers were silent for a while, and Zhao Xi asked: "You said in your letter that you have a solution to the problem, so why don't you say that you want to stay in your stomach and give birth?"

    Zhao Xi asked Qiao came back to his senses, and said: "Your Majesty, I have inquired about it. Although this Li Chisu is romantic and has many beautiful concubines in his house, he also has principles."

    "What principles?"

    "He never used force on beauties. " Zhao Qiaodao, "The beauties in his house are all those who are willing to follow him, the kind who are so devoted to him that they will never drive him away. But as long as they say 'no', no matter how much Li Chisu loved him in the past They will let them go without saying a word."