52

Chapter 52

    Rong Tang stared at Zhao Qi's eyes without blinking, the blood at the corner of his mouth was shocking, Zhao Qi's heart felt dull pain when he saw it.

    "Rong Tang, don't do this," Zhao Qi said in a hoarse voice, "Let the imperial doctor see if you are well."

    Cheng Boyan has read all the files in the imperial hospital, and has a certain understanding of Rong Tang's illness, so he persuaded him Said: "Young Master Rong, the most taboo thing about your illness is anger. You must calm down now, otherwise the old illness will recur and the consequences will be unimaginable."

    Calm down... how can he calm down.

    The person he likes is pregnant with another man's child.

    Anger, humiliation, and regret all overwhelmed him at the same time, and he felt like he was going crazy.

    Rong Tang didn't seem to hear Cheng Boyan's words, he grabbed Zhao Qi with undiminished strength, and the veins on the back of Ruyu's hand bulged. He repeated the question just now: "Whose is it?"

    Zhao Qi opened his lips, and he swallowed the word "He Changzhou" again. He turned his face away, "Don't ask, this is my own business and has nothing to do with others."

    Rong Tangyu said grimly, "'It has nothing to do with others', are you saying that it has nothing to do with me?"

    Zhao Qi missed With Rongtang's illness, he didn't have the heart to talk about it. He winked at Jiang Dehai and Cheng Boyan, and the two understood, and approached Rongtang from behind, trying to pull him away.

    However, before they met, they heard Rong Tang yelling coldly: "Get out of here." The

    two stopped and looked at Zhao Qi at a loss: "Your Majesty, look at this..."

    Zhao Qi held Rong Tang grabbed the hand of his skirt, anxious and annoyed, "Didn't you hear what the imperial doctor said?! Please calm down, don't force me to tell the guards to arrest you!"

    "Why didn't you tell me," Rong Tang asked aggressively, "Who is that man? Why don't you say it. Do you not want to say it, or..." Rong Tang's expression froze in an instant as if thinking of something, and his voice became lower and lower, "I still dare not say it."

    No matter how stupid Zhao Qi was, he was still the emperor. May I ask, besides him, who else in the world can make a king of a country Cheng Huan fall under him?

    ——"I have never regarded him as the emperor. So I can do what you want to do but dare not do."

    The strength in Rong Tang's body was pulled away, he let go of Zhao Qi, and wiped it off with his fingers casually With blood on the corner of his mouth, he laughed.

    He laughed so hard that his image was completely lost, and he was so embarrassed that his eyes were red from laughing.

    But he is still so good-looking.

    "If I had known this, I shouldn't have let you go that night...!" After speaking, Rong Tang slowly closed his eyes as if he never wanted to see Zhao Qi again.

    "Rong Tang!" "Young Master

    Rong!"

    Jiang Dehai and Cheng Boyan quickly supported him, and Cheng Boyan said, "Your Majesty, Young Master Rong has passed out!"

    "Hurry up, put him on the bed!"

    Cheng Boyan finished Rong Tang's pulse, He said with a serious expression: "Hmm..."

    "Don't 'hmmmm'," Zhao Qi said impatiently, "What's the matter?"

    Cheng Boyan said: "Mr. , I want to perform acupuncture on him, and please the emperor stay away."

    Although Zhao Qi really wanted to stay by Rongtang's side, he still had to obey the doctor's order, "Okay, treat him well, and I will wait outside."

    "Your Majesty, "Jiang Dehai followed Zhao Qi with his dragon boots, "Put on your shoes first." It took

    Cheng Boyan an hour to apply the needles, while Zhao Qi waited outside, worried. He was already tortured by the dragon's egg, and now he had to worry about Rong Tang's safety. A lot of bad things happened together, and he felt like his head would explode.

    When it was time for dinner, the butler of the prefect's mansion had already prepared a menu and asked Jiang Dehai for instructions: "Eunuch, these are the famous dishes of Cangzhou, do you see...?"

    Just looking at the names of these dishes, Jiang Dehai shook his head and said: "The emperor has a bad appetite recently, you order someone to cook some porridge, and then prepare a few sweet and sour dishes.

    " Shocked, "These are eaten by ordinary people, how can they be given to the emperor?"

    Jiang Dehai smiled and said: "No one in the world knows the taste of the emperor better than our family, so you just prepare accordingly."

    Not long after, the prefect's mansion People brought porridge and side dishes, Jiang Dehai advised Zhao Qi to use some. Zhao Qi shook his head, expressing that he had no appetite at all.

    Jiang Dehai said: "Your Majesty hardly ate anything this day, even if you don't think about yourself..."

    Zhao Qi took the conversation and said in unison with Jiang Dehai, "'You should also think about the baby in your stomach'." The classic saying that couples and pregnant women eat is indeed late but late.

    However, it was because of this child that subverted his three views, made his life a mess, and made him lose his foundation as a straight man, and now Rong Tang is so angry that he vomited blood. He is not a cub, he is clearly crossing the catastrophe.

    "I won't eat it," Zhao Qi said angrily, "It's fine if he starves to death!"

    "Who are you going to starve to death?" Xiao Shiqing walked in, looked at Zhao Qi with a gloomy face, and asked, "It's not that the dragon is in poor health." Well , why don't you go to bed and lie down."

    Jiang Dehai explained: "Mr. Rong's old illness has relapsed, and the emperor gave him the bed."

    Xiao Shiqing raised the corner of his eyes and said meaningfully: "Again?"

    Zhao Qi complained pitifully to Xiao Shiqing "Brother Prime Minister, the imperial physician said that Rong Tang's condition is not optimistic, do you think he will..."

    Xiao Shiqing was silent for a while, then patted Zhao Qi's head, "No."

    Zhao Qi looked up at him, "Really? "

    "Well." Xiao Shiqing's voice was soft and low, "Can you eat?"

    Jiang Dehai rushed to say: "Not yet, the prime minister should persuade the emperor, the emperor is very sea-sick, and nothing happened all day. "

    Xiao Shiqing said: "Bring the dinner."

    Xiao Shiqing's eyes sank when he saw a table of "rough tea and light meals". Jiang Dehai was afraid that he would get angry, so he took the initiative to explain: "The emperor has a poor appetite, so he can only eat light food."

    Xiao Shiqing nodded, "The emperor will eat it himself, or I will feed him."

    Zhao Xi said absent-mindedly: "I Eat by yourself." Xiao Shiqing said: "Take another set of bowls

    and chopsticks."

    Jiang Dehai: "The prime minister wants to have a meal with the emperor?"

    Xiao Shiqing sat down at the table, "Yeah."

    "Brother..."

    "Eat yours."

    Xiao Shiqing drank porridge with Zhao Qi, and talked about the situation in Cangzhou during the dinner. "Cangzhou has outstanding people, people live in peace and prosperity, and the people live and work in peace and contentment. They don't close their doors at night and don't pick up things on the road."