69

Chapter 69

    Xiao Shiqing said: "You misunderstood, I didn't want to buy it."

    That's okay.

    "But after you return to the palace, you can ask Shang Yijian to make one."

    Zhao Qi: "..."

    In order to prevent the little princess from being "disasterd", Zhao Qi hurriedly dragged Xiao Shiqing away.

    Zhao Qi was carrying the five-month-old belly of a normal pregnant woman, and she was sweating after walking for a while. Just passing by a stall selling ice powder, he generously bought a few bowls, and invited Xiao Shiqing to eat with their help.

    The stall owner prepared simple tables and chairs for the guests, and Zhao Xi sat down with his waist supported. When the ice powder came up, he couldn't wait to eat it, but was stopped by Fuzi.

    "Wait a minute, son, let the subordinates try it for you first."

    Zhao Qi looked down at the ice powder in the bowl, "Yes, this ice powder is refreshing to relieve heat, cool and reduce fire, and it is sweet but not greasy with brown sugar and sesame seeds. It is a must-have product for home travel and killing people—you try it for me."

    Fuzi: What is the matter with suddenly feeling a little sad in my heart.

    After Fuzi confirmed that the ice powder was okay, Zhao Qi happily ate it.

    Xiao Shiqing couldn't be as informal as Zhao Qi, feasting on the streets full of people coming and going. Halfway through eating, Zhao Qi found that he hadn't moved, and asked, "Isn't it to my brother's taste? Why don't you try it for your sake? It tastes good."

    "No, I don't like sweets."

    "I'll feed my brother ——" The

    two said at the same time, just as the words fell, Zhao Qi's spoon had been handed to Xiao Shiqing's mouth.

    Xiao Shiqing: "..."

    This is embarrassing, Zhao Qi held up a spoon filled with ice powder, hesitantly said: "I don't like it, then don't force it."

    Xiao Shiqing raised his eyebrows, held Zhao Qi's wrist, and said With his hand, he took the ice powder into his mouth, "It's really sweet."

    "It's a pity that you don't like it." Zhao Qi smiled, "I hope the little princess will not follow you, life will be less fun if you don't like sweets."

    "Not necessarily." Xiao Shiqing said, "I still have a lot of fun " For

    example?"

    "For example, raising dragons, feeding dragons, or..." Xiao Shiqing said in a normal tone, no different from discussing matters with ministers on weekdays, "Sleeping on the dragon bed."

    Zhao Xi's ears were burning, "And Is it?"

    "Not now." Xiao Shiqing glanced at his stomach, "Maybe there will be in the future."

    Zhao Qi's hand holding the spoon trembled slightly, "Listening to my brother, it seems that all your fun is on me Huh?"

    Xiao Shiqing didn't deny it.

    "Then you have to protect me," Zhao Qi said solemnly, "otherwise you'd be bored without me."

    "Don't worry, I won't let myself be bored," Xiao Shiqing said, "and I won't let myself be without you either. "The