Desperation

"It's my fault it's my fault it's my fault it's my fault...all my fault...I need to go, I can't be around them anymore." You pushed past the people with cameras and cried as the adrenaline washed away from your veins, limbs burning as what little energy you had was expended 2 miles ago.

You took a seat on a bench, finally taking in the unfamiliar new town around you. Realizing that what you had just shoved by, was a paparazzi mob taking pictures of a group of boys dawned in hats and face masks. Which wouldn't be inherently weird except...

They all looked so uncomfortable, some had their arms or hands interlocked with one another as they were rushed into an apartment complex down the road.

The paparazzi soon faded as their chance of snapping more pictures and disrupting the public had passed. The chaotic energy dissipating leaving you with a blue tinted unfamiliar town, making you even more down than you already were.

"People...boys, they all look so close...." You muttered to yourself, regaining composure and scrunching up, putting up your hood as, you had just run away from home in freezing February.

"I want that...they look...safe. They look like me." You put a frigid hand up to your left eye, tracing your eye shape as you vaguely remember theirs. Your heart twinkled at the fact that, in LA there'd be someone else that looked like your family, identically. Maybe they'd be okay with helping you.

You got up once you'd realized it had gone dark, you'd been hoping and dreaming so long that the boys themselves would be dreaming too...

You got up and started your way to the door, but the cold got to your frame before it could get to the door, and you collapsed right there, infront of the door of the boys who'd potentially save your life.

____

"It's freezing out there how'd she survive?" A boys voice spoke, warm palms being put onto your face and hands.

"You don't know how long she'd been out there." An older, softer voice spoke up as a pair of hands left yours, indistinct conversation in a familiar language, you just couldn't make it out.

"Shut up and get her some food and water...something to get her warm." It was a more daunting and rough voice who commanded the others, quietly yelling at them to stop meddling around.

"AND HAN? Get some clothes out for her." The person who spoke then had an accent to them, fairly heavy too, maybe English or Australian. By now, your body had caught up with your ears, and you felt the plush blanket and pillow you were covered by. You were laid on a couch close to the floor, since your fingertips brushed the floor when your arm dropped off the couch.

"Hum...? U-uh..." You finally opened your eyes, pulling yourself to sit up against the closest wall you could. The first man you set your eyes on was a broad shouldered one, dusky blonde to dark brown hair. He was on his knees on the floor, hands on each of your shoulders. 4 others stood behind him with varying hair colors. With all of them crowded around you, your comfort level immediately dissipated. You pushed yourself up against the wall and shoved your pillow into your chest, praying that they didn't do anything. You were starting to regret your decision to follow them. You had no idea what they were like, at least Ssamiji was nice...

"I don't want my little brother getting an infection."

At least he cared. You should be in bed now. It's late, Eomma and appa are worried.

Your thoughts overran your senses, making tears cover your eyes and pour down your cheeks in clumps.

"Hey...hey, calm down...it's okay." He put a hand over your, giving you a calming smile, but his words were lost. The English muddled through your mind, leaving you in a confused and scared state.