Realization

_____
February 16th, 8:00am

"Morning Changbin! Did you sleep okay?" You hear footsteps coming from a bedroom, immediately recognizing them as a smile grows on your face. You'd waken up about 10 minutes earlier to a downpour of rain outside of the window. You love the rain, so it put a comforting look on your face.

"Mhmm, you?" He comes up beside you and leans on the counter, also fixing his gaze on the rain outside. For a moment, it was comforting silence, it was so easy to get lost in the rain. The synchronization of the patterning of the rain on the near windows and the loud downpour of the collective weather. The scenery all the way down to the scent and feel of rain was one to always put you at ease.

"Alright, I don't really know why but I've gone to bed with shivers every night for the last few days. I'm not cold or anything, Hannie won't allow that, but...I'm just not sure." You sigh and scrunch up your shoulders, looking back over at an equally comforting sight of Changbin and his natural visuals. He turns as you speak, his soft smile growing into a slightly concerned look.

"Are you sick or something?" He tilts his head and puckered out his bottom lip, forcing you to use all of your strength to not blush.

"No, no. I guess I'm just a bit on edge, it's nothing though." You give one last look out the open window, a perfectly timed gust of wind coming in and flowing your hair out of your face.

You hummed out in satisfaction, continuing to draw out notes as, you just felt so, you. You weren't wearing anything special, or practically anything at all. Han's biggest hoodie along with his boxers you stole, but your eyes sparkled with just, you. Your hair, finally getting the nutrients it needs, was rapidly growing, now below 2 inches below your shoulders, your skin was glowing and clear with their insanely expensive skin care products.

Despite being all dressed up on Valentines day for the first time, ever, your moment of peak euphoria was now. Looking blissfully out the window as heavy rain poured down, freshly woken up and now standing silently with a person you cared for dearly, incredibly whipped for him yet you didn't let it show. The situation only made more complete with Changbin there, he made you feel so safe, so...you.

You just felt pure affection for him, and he tried to make it obvious that he felt the same. But luckily, he made it so easy for that affection to come through that everytime you were with him it was pure comfort. You couldn't gather the words to thank him for it.

"Mmm...I'm hungry." His words break up the atmosphere, replacing it with a playful and cute environment as he puts his hand on his stomach, looking down before giving you a sad look.

"You're always hungry Binnie." You giggle and cover your mouth with a folded hand, holding onto your elbow with your free one.

"Do you wanna go out? There's this little diner about 10 minutes out from here." He perks his head up with a grin, his excitement spilling into you as your body feels suddenly energetic.

"Oh, that sounds nice, are you sure?" Your smile faded a bit, not liking the idea of forcing Changbin to pay for your food.

"I wouldn't offer it if I didn't." He had an idea of what you were thinking, and gave you a slight nudge on the shoulder, your cheeks warming.

"That's true...give me 5 minutes okay? I'll be ready soon." You look away and nod, grabbing onto his hand before giving him a look and rushing back into the room.

"Take your time, I don't wanna rush you." You hear his voice call after you as you swing on the doorframe, grinning as his laughter could be heard.

______

"Oh, there it is...I'm so cold!" You cling onto Changbin's free arm as he shakes off the excess water from his umbrella, stepping into the cutest little quaint Cafe you've seen. Also the first.