Terror |☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

"CHANGBIN?!" Y/n busted through the door, in the height of a panic attack as tears caked her entire face, chest heaving up and down at imperceptible paces. Her eyes were red, puffed out with no end to her tears, neck scratched red, droplets of blood seeping out of certain places. Fingernails red, evident that it was fresh because of the blood French tip that coated each one of them.

"Woah woah calm down, Y/n what happened?!" Everyone else, who was setting up breakfast, turned their heads to her simultaneously, Changbin rushing over to her and putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Changbin oh my god thank goodness..." Y/n sobbed in pure relief, jumping into his arms and squeezing onto his neck, shoving her head in the crook of his neck.

"I thought I lost you...all of you." Y/n curled up as Changbin stumbled back, falling onto the floor and making it so that Y/n put her legs around his waist, squeezing so tight it was like she was enveloping him in her own blanket of protection.

"Noona what's wrong? You're drenched did you run all the way here?" Han, panicking, ran over to the both of them, putting a hand on her drenched back. Her feelings resonated throughout the room, everyone feeling more down and worried for her. Hyunjin was caught off guard, concerned for Y/n, but he tried his best to keep his head down, not knowing how to react to this.

"Noona...?" Han tried to lean into Y/n's vision, but she just buried her head into Changbin's chest more as he put his arms around her cautionly, pulling her in more. He didn't care that she was soaked, he cared that she was obviously provoked with something or someone, something related to him. Lose him, that's what she was afraid of, so right now, she needed him most.

"Hey hey...calm on let's change out of that." He leaned down to her ear and tried to smile, petting the back of her head soothingly. Seungmin and I.N bent down beside her, rubbing her back and arms to soothe her.

"N-no..." She whined and tightened her arms around his neck, moving both of her legs to one side of him. Han wiped his eyes to not turn the attention on him, looking back to the door, finding a paper ball she dropped when she came in. He reached over and grabbed it, carefully unwrinkling it.

"A letter? Who sent you this?" He tilted his head as he skimmed the handwriting, not paying attention to any of the words, but it just made Y/n flinch, letting out another sob.

"Han." Chan talked quietly in a stern tone, making Han get up and walk over to him, flattening out the note for any to read on the kitchen table.

"Please don't go...don't ever go...I can't take it, please please please don't leave me." Y/n quietly spoke, only Changbin being able to hear her, leaning closer to fully make it out.

"I'm not going anywhere, you don't have to worry, never." He sighed and fully encapsulated her, pulling her into his chest to have her all to himself, feeling negative for his own reasons.

"Ho...oh my go-god. W-wha-what..." Chan's voice shook as everyone finished reading it, stepping away from it simultaneously, each in disbelief and fear. Chan messed up his hair as he looked back down at Y/n on the floor, vision getting blurry with tears.

"What the hell?" Han crossed his arms, a look of disgust and panic as he looks down at Y/n, tears beginning to fall from his eyes as well. Felix sighs and rubs his face, hugging Han from behind him to hide his expression of panic.

"Ha-hah...I can't believe this..." Minho walked away from everyone and leaned over the couch, keeping to himself entirely. His hands visibly shaky.

"Noona oh my god...was this Ssamiji?" Han sighed painfully and took a step towards Y/n, but she didn't respond, looking so hurt yet peaceful as her face was bent still in a pained expression. Her hands clenched around the cloth of Changbin's hoodie. He picked Y/n up in his arms, still holding her as close as ever, taking her out of the room as they begin to talk about the letter. She didn't need to hear about it anymore than she already had.