Spill

After you and Chan cleaned up the bathroom, he left you alone for a bit. You looked into the mirror and sighed with a smile, rubbing your jaw as it itched under the bandages.

You walk out, and the first boy you set eyes on came up to you, he had outgrown dusty pink hair with a slight mullet hairstyle, faint freckles too.

"Come and eat, okay? Don't worry, c'mon." He put a hand on your back and guided you to the kitchen table where the smell of reheated food filled your nose, "Do you like Nakji Bokkeum?"

"Yeah, of course! Whats your name?" You give him your most approachable smile, crossing your arms anxiously as you finally see just how crowded a house with 8 people can be, "Felix, what's your....um. Here, come here." He started to ask you a question, but quickly dropped it off in favor of something else.

"Let me give you a vague idea of everyone here, eldest first..." Felix guides you towards a corner of the room, leaning in close and raising a pointed finger for you to follow. Trailing from one guy to another.

"Bang Chan." You already knew him, Felix knew you did, but it was nice knowing he was the hyung in the house. Smiling and soothing the other people in the house.

"Lee Minho." Felix's finger smoothed over to another person in the kitchen, the man who was talking in tiny english earlier. silver-ish teal hair and full lips, he was the one who was making the house smell so good, reheating food in a pan.

"Seo Changbin." Shorter, slim man with dark hair, almost appearing tinted red. Wrapping himself around in a heavy blanket on the corner of the couch.

"Hwang Hyunjin." The slender man, the third person standing over you. Shiny jet black hair stopping just above his fox like eyes. He only spared you a glance of judgement before going back on his phone.

"Han Jisung. He was the one who spotted you in the first place, so I'd thank him a lot." His hot cocoa hair being ruffled by Hyunjin as they sat next to each other on the floor.

"Me." Felix motioned back to himself quickly with a sarcastic smile, giving you a sliver of amusement.

"Kim Seungmin." A younger one with warm brown hair, in the living room smiling cutely at his phone in the living room.

"There's also our maknae, Yang Jeongin, but he already went to bed. But since he's the only one you haven't seen yet, he'll be easy to recognize." Felix gave you another smile, eyes dropping down along with his expression as he moved to be infront of you, hands on your shoulders, "Hey um, heads up about Hyunjin."

"I don't know what's up with him, but, he's so standoff-ish every since you got here. Don't blame him but, don't be completely surprised if he doesn't seem so open to talking..."

It was bunches of information to take in, all scrambling in your mind, yet you were grateful nonetheless.
"Okay...thanks Felix...I don't know what I would've done without your guys kindness..." You smile and blush out of embarrassment, crossing your arms again as he brings you into the kitchen with a wide grin.

"It's perfectly okay, we couldn't just walk away. Jisung wouldn't let us live with ourselves if we didn't do something, he cares a lot." He sits down on the couch after giving the quick lesson, patting the space inbetween him and Chan. You smile nervously and slightly bow before sitting down, scrunching up. You sit in silence as the boys talk lively around you, until Lee Know brought the food to the table infront of you, giving you a tiny smile before sitting down. You smile and bow your head, looking over at the boys on the couch and their hungry expression, before noticing you looking over at them and looking away.

"Do you guys want some? I'm not sure I can eat much of this, although I do really appreciate it." You lean forward towards Changbin and hand him a pair of chopsticks, eyeing him to dig in. With your words of approval, he and Chan immediately went to sit on the floor with you and started eating.