Privacy

_____
10:00pm

You finish up your cooking, sprinkling the final garnish onto the batch of pasta you've made. You'd been wanting to cook for ages, every paper in elementary that would ask what the children wanted to be went they grew up, chef was always your answer. Even coming close to being a chef meant that you'd need to know a variety of dishes from all over the world, so today you chose the simplest alfredo recipe you could find. Simplicity sake and because it just so happened to be a big favorite among some of the members, and it was their first concert that you could watch, so a good dish after that was the most you could do for them.

You feel a buzz coming from your phone, seeing it as a text from Minho.

Some of us are staying back at the studio, don't wait up 😽

You blushed at his addition of the kissy cat, setting your utensil down and just looking at it for a moment before rereading his message. Soon worry filled you, concerned for their health.

They just had a concert and they're immediately going to work again? I get that they're busy but what about their work life balance? I mean...trust them, they'd know more than I do about this.

You both the inside of your cheek as they burn in concern, setting your phone down on the counter, hopping up on the counter to get the larger bowls just out of reach from you regularly.

You successfully get down at least 7 bowls down, hopping off of the counter yet holding yourself up enough to softly place your feet on the ground. Excitement peeking as you heard soft footsteps approaching, 4 pairs of footsteps with at least Chan coming back. You take in a deep breath, adrenaline running through your veins as you check your clothing again, shaking your hands violently to get out your energy.

"How was your day guys? I watched the concert just now, you guys looked amazing!" Your mood immediately brightened as soon as they walked through the door, clasping your hands together on your chest. About half of the members returned, 3Racha and Hyunjin, greeting you with various overlapping words and bunches of smiles.

"Ah, why thank you! Did you cook?" Chan smiled and put a hand on either one of your arms, the scent of food catching his attention. His bright and innocent expression making you grin widely.

"Mhmm~! I tried to make enough for all of you, but if there isn't enough I could make some more!" You turn around and set all of their freshly made bowls onto the dinner table, getting down cups for them to drink something.

"Oh no, you don't have to, this is amazing! You've already done enough, go and rest. It's late." Jisung beemed and bumped up next to you, putting a hand on your back. You look up at him and blush, cupping his free hand in yours, "I would but I've yet to eat also, I live here too. I think we all should eat together."

"What about the others? Did you really cook for them too?" Hyunjin spoke quickly before stuffing his mouth with food, Jisung and Changbin quickly following.

"Oh, they have Minho-Hyung. He can cook." You walk over and side eye him, sitting down inbetween Changbin and Chan. Hyunjin covers his mouth and laughs hard, looking to the side as to not show his face.

"Do you think he'd be willing to actually cook for all of them? They'd be lucky if he cooked them ramen." Chan peered over at you and grinned, making you laugh as well, covering your mouth and looking to the side to make sure they didn't see you laugh so hard.

"That's their problem, they should've come back home after a concert." You overdramatically roll your eyes and start to finally eat, the room falling silent as everyone devours their food, starving from today's performance.