6: thanks for helping ♡

Miwon put the suit in a box after fold it neatly. She didn't want to throw it away; perhaps it still held some sentimental value for her. "What was the reason for him coming today?" she wondered aloud.

"I can just say that you can't come today to my uncle," she mused, still trying to understand Sunghoon's motives. She wanted to move on too, but Sunghoon's actions left her confused. She decided to focus on her work rather to keep thinking about him.

Miwon headed to her office. As she walked in, someone suddenly snatched her purse from her hand, leaving her shocked and unsure of what to do. In a panic, she called out for help, hoping someone would come to rescue.

A man who happened to be nearby noticed the commotion and immediately gave chase to the person who had taken Miwon's purse. After a few minutes, he returned with her purse in hand. "Here's your purse," he said while trying to catch his breath, it's must be he's run to get back the purse.

"Thank you so much!" Miwon expressed her gratitude. "Be more careful next time," he advised her. "Yeah, I know. I don't care if he stole my money, but my ID card is really important," Miwon replied, relieved to have her belongings back thanks to him.

"By the way, what's your name?" she inquired to thanks him. "Park Jongseong, that's my name," he introduced himself, extending his hand for a handshake. Miwon shake his hand, but finding his voice oddly familiar. "I'm Jang Miwon, thank you so much for helping me," she said, appreciative of his helping.

"Are you free this afternoon? I'd like to treat you to a meal to show my thanks for your help," Miwon offered, wanting to express her gratitude. Jay pretended to hesitate before answering, he's checking his imaginary watch. "Umm, I guess... hmm, yeah, I am free," he replied, tried to playing it cool.

"Great! Here's my number. Please call me later if I forgot," Miwon said, she handing him her business card. Jay accepted the card with a smile, he secretly excited about the opportunity to see her again.

•••

JAY POV:

"So, this is her company?" I thought to myself as I arrived at the scene while looking at the building. "Mr. Kim said she runs this company alone," I recalled. Suddenly, I heard someone calling for help, and when I saw who it was... it was her.

Without hesitation, I chased after the person who had snatched her purse. "These people really have nothing better to do. Why can't they just find a job?" I muttered to myself, annoyed by the thief's actions.

Once I had retrieved the purse, I returned it to her, observing the gratitude on her face such a relief to me. If she runs the company alone, why doesn't she have a bodyguard to protect her? I cautioned her to be more careful in the future.

"What's your name?" she asked, she seems curious to know who had come to her aid. Should I use my real name? What if she finds out who I really am? Oh well, for now, I'll go with Jay. That's how people know me.

"Park Jongseong, that's my name," I replied, extending my hand for a handshake, hoping she would reciprocate. "Miwon, Jang Miwon. Thank you so much for helping me," she expressed her gratitude, shaking my hand. As I feeling her touch, my heart raced faster.

"Are you free this afternoon? I'd like to treat you to a meal to show my thanks for your help," she offered. Is this for real? Of course, I'm free if it's with her.

"Yeah, I am free," I replied, trying to maintain a nonchalant demeanor. As she handed me her business card, a wave of happiness washed over me. Could this be fate? Are we destined to be in each other's lives? With a grateful smile, I accepted her card, I'm eagerly looking forward to our meeting later.

"I can't wait to see her again this afternoon," I thought, excitement bubbling within me. "Jang Miwon, you're the one I want," I whispered to myself, hopeful that our connection would continue to grow.

thanks for voting!