15: her secret ♡

"Hm... What's taking him so long?" Miwon checking her watch while waiting for Jay to come out from toilet. While she wait for him, her head started hurting as if it were about to burst. She held onto the pole beside her to keep her from falling.

Jay approached her after done 'discussion' with Sunghoon, but when he seeing her seems in pain, he quickly held her to prevent her from collapsing. "Miwon, are you okay? We should go to the hospital," he asked while his face filled with concern and worries. "I'm okay, maybe I've just been thinking too much," she said while holding her aching head.

"No, let's get it checked at the hospital." Jay being so worried that he wants to make sure Miwon fine. He helped her walk by grab her shoulder since she can't balance her body properly and swiftly brought her to the hospital.

•••

Jay waited outside of the doctor office because Miwon refused to let him in, since both of them no more than a coworker relationship and he shouldn't know anything that she wants to keep private. He walks paced back and forth, unsure of what to do because he really wants to know what happened to her.

He was so worried about her, even though it was just a headache. After while he's waiting, a nurse from inside the room called him to get in. Jay going in rushed into the doctor office and checked on her to see if she was okay. "Doctor, is she okay? What's wrong with her head?" he asked anxiously.

"Relax, she's fine. It's just a normal headache from thinking too much. Make sure she gets enough rest and takes her medication on time," the doctor explained. "I promise she'll get enough rest. I'm her bodyguard after all. I should protect her from anything," Jay said, looking into Miwon's eyes in worried.

"See, I told you it's just a normal headache," Miwon replied while smiling at him. "Then let's go back home. You need to rest." Jay lost his words as he only being too worried. "Just wait here, I'll get the car ready." Jay left her to fetch the car.

When he was out of her sight, her tears finally started to flow after faking her smile in front of Jay before. "Thank you for not telling him," she said to the doctor in relief. The doctor sighed and just nodded because it's was Miwon request not to tell anyone about her condition.

•••

Sunghoon stopped by at the Han River. He took a walk and sat on a nearby bench. "Miwon, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for hurting you.. I'll make you mine again. I don't want to lose you again this time," he whispered while his eyes teary as he recalled what he had done to her before.

All this time, it was just his ego that made him hate her and refuse to explain anything to her. He had left her without any explanation, not even telling her where he was going for 7 years. He just had simply disappeared from her life.

He never asked how she was doing during those 7 years. Is she okay? Is she able to eat? Is she able to sleep? Is she able to work? All those, is she able to done it normally? Sunghoon took out his phone, he finally deciding that he wanted to fix their relationship after that long time.

He wanted Miwon to be back with him, he wants to cherish that sweet and happy moments with her again. He didn't care anymore who's going to prevent their relationship this time. His hand shaking as he dialed her number.

Miwon answered his call but this time she remained silent, unlike usual who will always speak first in the line. "Can we meet tomorrow?" he asked, slightly begging in his tone. Miwon just stayed quiet for a moment after heard that, but he just let it be because this time, it's his turn to chasing her.

"Where?" asked her simply, she doesn't sound excited nor like about it. "At my skating training center."

"Okay." She had never sounded so distant. Why was it so sudden? Did she already losing feeling towards him?

thanks for voting!