19: fall for me ♡

"So that's all my idea from my company," Miwon concluded her speech about the plan to cooperate with other companies. Afterward, all the CEOs left the meeting room as the meeting already end, except for Jay who still stay inside the meeting room while keep staring at her.

Miwon glanced at Jay, who was still seated in his chair. "Is there something you want to discuss about the plan?" she asked him formally. Jay rested his chin on his hand, placing it on the table as he continued to gaze at her. "Yes, there is," he replied.

"Well, please say it now because I'm quite busy," Miwon sighed. "But it's not about this company plan. It's about our plan," Jay said. "Jongseong, I'm not playing around right now," she responded, feeling exasperated.

"How cute of you to call me by that name. Everyone calls me Jay, but someone special calls me by my real name," Jay said, flashing a cheerful smile. As if he had forgotten seeing Miwon kiss someone else last night, he seemed lighthearted today. Miwon stood up from the chair, ready to leave, as she didn't feel like engaging with him any longer.

"Aren't you suprise that I'm his son?" Jay suddenly remarked before she come out from there. Miwon turned to face him again. "As expected Park Jongseong, I was watching you all this time-the way you act like someone who used to be rich."

"I know perfectly well how someone who isn't rich acts. The figure is so close-my boyfriend himself," Miwon said purposely, Jay bit lower lips upon hearing her say "my boyfriend."

"And your perfume-the scent is too distinctive. I know you wear Dior Sauvage almost every day but I pretend not to know everything," Miwon continued. Jay fell silent, surprised by the level of detail she had noticed about him. "Jang Miwon, I don't want to quit to be your bodyguard," he declared.

Miwon looked at him in confused, why would he still wants to be her bodyguard when he's already a CEO to be. "I promised to be by your side, remember?" Jay locked his eyes into her.

"If your father were to hear this, he probably wouldn't allow you to do that," she replied, then left Jay behind.

•••

"Miwon!" Sunghoon waved his hand from afar, signaling for her to see him. Miwon run in small towards him. "What are you doing here? I thought you were busy," she asked while hugging him.

"You will always come first, even though I'm busy," Sunghoon said, embracing her too as if he wanted to keep her closer. She felt small in his arms. Miwon was delighted by his actions and hugged him tightly in return. "How about we go somewhere!" Sunghoon suggested to spend more time with her.

"Where to?" she asked. "Hmm, how about going skating?" Sunghoon proposed, his life full of skating. "Sounds good. Alright, let's go." whatever it was Sunghoon suggest, she will agreed.

•••

"Oh my!" Miwon gripped the pole tightly when she about to fall from skating, she struggling to maintain her balance on the skates. Sunghoon just watched her and laughed it off, he offering no help whatsoever. "Hey! That's not fair! You're already good at this," Miwon pouted after seeing him continuously laughing at her near-falls.

"I used to be like you, too. You have to learn how to skate by yourself," he explained, he actually want Miwon to rely on him and asked for help. "Did I come here to learn how to skate? I'm just doing it for fun, and you were the one who suggested it," Miwon sulking, wanting to leave the ice rink. She no longer wanted to skate.

Sunghoon using his skating skills by skated swiftly to grab her waist, preventing her from leaving. "Sunghoon, be careful! I almost fell!" she exclaimed after being grab. "Yeah, please fall. Fall for me," he's flirting with her right now.

"You're crazy," Miwon muttered. As Sunghoon held her like a bride while they skated. She couldn't help but gaze at his focused face, wondering how she could not love him with such a look. "I know I'm handsome. You don't need to stare at me for that long," Sunghoon remarked suddenly noticed that Miwon staring at him.

"As if you don't enjoy it when I stare at you," she replied in playfully.

-

thanks for voting!