𝟷𝟼. ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴊᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Joe has just learned both the best and worst news ever.

Her laptop lay open before her - the tests she was originally running long forgotten in favor of the news.

The laptop was shut with one final click and hasty steps echoed through the corridors. The elevator button was repeatedly pressed as if doing so would somehow affect the speed.

Finally, Joe arrived. With her laptop firmly in her grasp, she decidedly entered the lab.

However, she was unable to make her intended announcement. Instead, Leo's loud holler upon her arrival served that goal.

"There she is," Leo said as he skipped over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I was waiting for you to come down so I can catch up on that entrance I've imagined."

"Well, you've just ruined mine." 

Nonetheless, Leo pulled her back to the tunnel, away from the other siblings' eyes. He dramatically cleared his throat and then, lead her back inside.

"Joleo's in the house!" He shouted with a fist pump.

Joe frowned, looking over to Adam, Bree and Chase who all matched her confusion. Noticing their faces, Leo let his arm fall back to his side and grimaced. "Nevermind. It sounded way cooler in my head. Let me think of something else."

She gave him a tight-lipped smile and nodded, "You do that. Meanwhile, I present to you the best thing you'll ever experience."

They all watched as Joe connected her laptop to one of the screens and opened a presentation titled 'Why the Alien Gladiators convention is all you'll ever need'.

"So I take it you've all been informed by Leo about the convention happening, am I right?"

As everyone nodded, Joe smiled and continued, "Great. Welcome to my presentation on the topic of the convention. I've made exactly 15.7 minutes of research on the topic, scouring the whole internet for any kind of information on the whole procedure and I want to share my results with you.

Add, could you please advance to the next slide?"

She passed her laptop into Adam's waiting hands and he quickly did as told.

"Firstly!" She screamed out, making everyone jump in surprise. Thankfully, she continued in a much more suitable tone. "The cosplay slash costume contest. There are two kinds of contests, one for self-made outfits, the other one for everything else. The prizes have not yet been confirmed, albeit there has been considerable speculation on some fan forums. It's allegedly signed merchandise."

Joe paused and gestured for Adam to continue.

"Secondly!" She screamed again, once more startling everyone, only to lower her voice again. "The autograph signing. Most actors have confirmed their attendance, Andre Ethier among others. The organizers warn everyone to not be disappointed as the actors are only paid for 2 hours, which by the way is actually quite a lot and surprises me. But, in any case, people who are late may no longer be able to receive a signature. Late would be considered an hour before the start of the signing, or even sooner."