Chapter 7: First day in Beacon

*3rd P.O.V*

We see The Defenders sleeping in their beds (except for Bot who is in a corner and in rest mode and transformed into a sphere) that peaceful silence they had was soon ruined with Tron's alarm on his phone. This woke up Tron and everyone else, which annoyed everyone from the sound they were hearing. 

Tron: come on dudes, we have to get up.

KILLER: five more minutes please.

Tron: KILLER, we all have to get up or else we'll be late for class.

Nightmare: oh speaking of that, Ozpin left us our uniform to wear. 

Everyone saw the uniform that Ozpin left, and everyone didn't like it so Tron shot it with his arm cannon. Much to everyone's demise they didn't really care about it, and they just resumed with their morning routine. Tron grabbed his clothes and took a shower, afterwards he brushed his teeth and both KILLER and Nightmare brushed theirs as well. Next, they all dressed in their everyday clothes and Tron took Bunbun to  the restroom to bathe her. Afterwards, everyone were in the kitchen making breakfast (well Tron made KILLER breakfast due to him not trusting KILLER with cooking) and while they were eating breakfast they were watching some Regular Show on the tv.

KILLER: still good to watch even after the show ended.

Tron: you could say that again.

KILLER: still good to watch even after the show ended.

Bot: he didn't meant that KILLER.

KILLER: I know, I just wanted to say it again.

After they were all done, they left their dorm and go to the class they needed to be in. On the way, Tron heard some chaos happening in a random dorm (which was team RWBY's dorm) but he shook it off and continued on going to his class. The Defenders finally made it to their class which was Professor Port's class. As soon as they went inside, Professor Port was surprised to see KILLER mostly because he thought that he was a Grimm.

KILLER: what's up fuckers.

Port: *screams* What is a Grimm doing in my class?!?!

KILLER: *sighs* another person mistaking me as a Grimm. Look dude I'm not going to kill you, and I'M NOT A FUCKING GRIMM YOU NO GOOD FATASS!!!!

Tron, Nightmare, and Bot were trying their absolute best to stop KILLER from doing something he'll regret. After the commotion ended, other students were surprised to see The Defenders in their classroom (even though they heard Ozpin said that they are joining the academy) but they shrugged it off and went to their seats. Before class was about to start, team RWBY came in late and saw The Defenders were in their class, and funny enough they were sitting next to team RWBY's seats. So team RWBY went to their seats and Ruby was sitting next to Tron. 

Ruby: hey Tron, I didn't think you guys would be in this classroom with us.

Tron: yeah well to be fair, we were gonna be in this class either way, so yeah.

Ruby: so what do you guys think about Beacon so far?

KILLER: meh, it's alright except for people thinking I'm a Grimm, but other than that it's been alright.

As they were continuing on having their conversation they have failed to see that Ozpin just entered the classroom. Once they do notice that he had entered, Tron knew that he was there to announce the "new students", which was Tron's team.