Chapter 14: Just another problem to solve

(a/n: I'm going to type out the chapters name that appears to be too long for anyone unable to read the whole thing.)

Chapter 14: Just another problem to solve

*3rd P.O.V.*

We see The Defenders appear to be bored from listening to Professor Ports "lessons". While class was feeling like an eternity, the intercom can be heard from the class. Ozpin was calling for The Defenders to come to his office. Majority of the team were looking at KILLER. He asked why they are looking at him.

KILLER: Why are you guys looking at me?

Bot: To be fair you sometimes get into trouble in this academy.

KILLER: But I didn't do nothing today.

Nightmare: Are you sure about that?

KILLER: Yes.

Tron: C'mon guys, let's just get this over with.

And just like that, the 4 of them (including Bunbun) went to Ozpin's office. While getting there, they see 2 people there in the office. The first person is a tall man and has a beard, but he's noticeably wearing a white uniform. The other person a woman who has white hair and looks similar to Weiss.

 The other person a woman who has white hair and looks similar to Weiss

Tron: Wazzup Oz

Tron: Wazzup Oz. Who are these 2?

Ozpin: Good to see you 4 here. These 2 are from Atlas. This is General James Ironwood and Winter Schnee.

Nightmare: *chuckles* She's related to Albino head? That's funny.

KILLER: Alright that's enough. Cut the shit Ozpin. Why are we here, and why they here as well?

Ironwood: I didn't expect this Grimm to speak.

KILLER: *growls* What do ya call me?

Bot: Easy there KILLER. They don't know you're a NOT a Grimm. Just calm down.

Winter: *clears throat* We are here because there has been some issues goings around.

Tron: Like what?