A normal day - One Shot

It could be a normal day. Like every morning, Chrissy woke up to 6:45 am, took her Pill and went to the toilet to urinate for the first time of the day. But this day, she held a little thing between her legs while she was peeing. Feminine anatomy didn't ease to aim her jet at a pregnancy test. But she did it.

Her period was late. It should have happened two weeks ago. But still no blood in her panties. So, she was wondering if she was pregnant. The day before, she had bought a pregnancy test at the drugstore, without telling anyone. Now, she was waiting. She feared the answer the test would bring her.

She was trying to find why she could be pregnant. As she could remember, Eddie always used condoms during sex. And she never forgot her Pill every morning. Did the condom break once ? Or did they both forget to use means of contraception ? Or did her bad habit to throw up before lunch cancel the effects of the pill ?

She loved children. She wanted have some with Eddie. But later, when she would be adult and far from Hawkins and her abusive mother. Three would be perfect. If possible, a girl at first, Elena or Emma, then a boy, Cameron or Charlie and finally another girl, Ruth or Anna. The age difference would be reduced as possible. Yes, three few years later.

She couldn't have a baby right now. She had been being only 17, still at high school and had not been having work to secure her financial independence. And Eddie had been earning money with drug dealing. She had been hoping to be admitted at UCLA while Eddie had been dreaming of musical tours with his band Corroded Coffin. Now was clearly not the time to have a baby.

When she saw the test turning in blue, her fear became true. She was pregnant. She was bearing life. A baby was growing inside of her womb, a little innocent being she had created with Eddie. They would have a baby. They would become parents and would have to say goodbye to their projects. It wasn't possible.

Tears flowed her eyes. She would have to abort. But how ? She didn't have money and she didn't want her mother found out her pregnancy. And Eddie... She was afraid of his reaction. Maybe he would dump her. Or maybe he would be so happy and beg her to keep the baby. Perhaps. It was his baby too, but inside her body. The final decision was up for her.

She wiped her tears. There was something she could do. She had heard how women used to do it. It would not be easy and she had to be quick. Without been caught, she went downstairs and stole a bottle of whisky from the bar in the living room. Back in her room, she took clothes, then a coat-hanger from her wardrobe and twisted it. She heard her mother voice downstairs.

'' Chrissy, are you woken ? ''

'' Yes, mom. I'm gonna take a shower.''

'' Hurry up ! '' growled her mother.

With the lighter which Eddie had given her, she sterilized the extremity of the crafted needle. She hardly drank in great gulps the whisky and hid the bottle under her bed. She ran in the bathroom with the coat-hanger, and her clothes. She locked the door, took off her pajamas and sat in the bathtub, spreading her legs.

Her hands were shaking. She was scared of what she was going to do and of the pain, hoping ethanol helped her. She must do this. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Please, Lord, forgive me. Slowly, she was guiding the metal shaft inside her. Pain was unbearable. She gritted her teeth so strong to not scream she believed they would break. But she kept going, her face tear-stained.

When she got the hanger out, she saw blood running on the white porcelain. She was bleeding. It was normal after what she had done. She stood up and almost fell. Her head was spinning. She had blurry vision and nauseas so strong, she puked up the whisky. It took her few minutes to go back a normal state. She erased the proofs. She inserted a tampon, got dressed and put on her make-up.