My peeping Tom friend - One Shot

It was a sunny saturday. Chrissy was in her bedroom, writting a composition for the next English litterature class. She checked her alarm clock on her night table. It was 2:49 pm. It would be time soon. She had to hurry, but not too much. She didn't want to be late and keep him waiting, but she didn't want to wait him too.

Someone knocked to her door. Without waiting an answer, her mother came in the room.

'' Sweetheart, I'm leaving. Are you going out too ? ''

'' No. I finish my work and after, I'm gonna enjoy the sunny afternoon in the pool. ''

She was already wearing her swimsuit, a pink bikini, beneath her clothes. She was dying to be in the water soon.

'' Okay. Have fun, sweetheart. ''

Chrissy smiled. She would have fun. She would fucking have fun. Her mother left her room and she heard her shouting in the stairs.

'' And don't forget our diner with the Carvers at 8 pm. Be prepared on time. ''

She sighed. She hadn't forgot that boring diner with her boyfriend and his parents.

'' I know, mom. ''

She heard the main door slamming. Well, her mother would be at her country club during three hours. As for her father and her brother, they wouldn't be back from their fishing trip before 7 pm. She was all alone. She could go to her rendezvous with her secret admirer.

She ended her final sentence and checked again the hour. It was 2:54 pm. Perfect. She let her pen and her sheet on her desk and started to prepared herself. She took her sunglasses and a towel. She went downstairs, grabbed a can of Coke in the fridge and a straw and walked outside to the garden by the backdoor. She looked the high fence which delimited the site of her house. Nobody could enter, but that wasn't an obstacle for him.

She put her towel, her sunglasses, the can and the straw on a deckchair and sat along the edge of the swimming pool. The water was crystal clear. She plunged her hand. It was warm enough. She smiled, trying so hard to not raise her eyes to the old neighboring oak tree overhanging her garden.

Are you already here, waiting for me ?

She stayed here, playing during a little moment with her hand in the water. She stood up. Whatever, let the show begin. She untied her hair. She took off her tank top first, then her jeans. Once in swimsuit, she checked around that nobody was staring at her. When she was sure that no one else was here, she untied the knot of the top in her back and let it fall on the ground and then, took off the bottom of her bikini. She felt the heat of the sunlight on all her body.

She acted as if nothing had happened but she had heard an almost imperceptible rustling from the leaves of the oak tree. Good. He was here, always on time. She hid her smile. Completely naked, she dove in the water. God, how she loved that. Feeling the water caressing each square meter of her skin. Underwater, she breastroked few meters and rose to the surface. She took a breath and flattened her hair back. The sunrays made shimmering the water on the surface and drew moving shadows on the bottom of the pool.

Are you looking at me ? Are you enjoying what you see ?

She smiled inside and kept swimming. She had to not show anything. She must do as if he wasn't here. Fake checking if someone was spying her, fake being scared of being seen like this. Just like her secret admirer must be as discreet as a mouse. Those were the implicites rules of their game. A game they had been playing since two months.

A former saturday, the temperature was hot and she had had a craving for swimming. And because she had been alone and with the fence who protected her from the indiscreet gazes, she had done her practice and sunbathed naked. And she had loved that.