Feverish dream - One Shot

She opened her eyes and stretched in her bed. She felt good, well-rested. That would be a good day. She had a good feeling. It was the daytime but her alarm clock hadn't rung. What time it was ? Maybe she could stay in her bed and laze a little moment yet.

She turned her head to take a look on her alarm clock and saw her boyfriend beside her, awake, staring at her and smiling.

'' Hi baby. ''

She smiled. She scrutinized his blond hair and his blue eyes and played with the little hairiness on his chest.

'' Hi Jason. ''

He put a lack of her hair behind her ear and kissed her.

'' Did you sleep well ? ''

She nodded. The night had been short but she had sleeped well. She felt a warm hand on her belly, a hand which wasn't Jason's. She turned back around and saw her lover, awake, staring at her and smiling.

'' Hi princess. ''

She smiled. She was surprised to see him here too. She gazed his brown eyes, his long dark hair and brushed with her fingertips the tattoos on his chest.

'' Hi Eddie. ''

He softly touched her cheek and kissed her.

'' Did you have sweet dreams ? ''

She giggled. She guessed, she didn't really remember. She would remember if she had had a nightmare. So, she could tell she had sweet dreams. She laid on her back and took a deep breath. She felt good and her two boyfriends were with her in her bed.

Officially, she was only dating with Jason. Informally, it was more complicated. She was in relationship with them both. Jason didn't know about her affair with the Freak. And Eddie was kinda jealous and wanted to be more than only her secret lover. One exclusive relationship, something she couldn't give them.

Those two boys absolutely awesome, kind, funny, were in love with her and cherished her. And she was in love with them. Of course, they were different but she loved them in the same way. Passionately. She shared her time out as much as she could for them. She was present at every Jason's games, at each gig of Eddie's band. She did her best to be their perfect girlfriend.

She couldn't choose one of them. She didn't want to, she wanted them both. She knew that they would never agree. And a ménage à trois, a woman with two men... Tongues would wag in Hawkins.

She wondered how they had both ended up in her bed. She didn't remember she had ever brought one of them in her bed last night. Her bed wasn't big enough for them three. And they couldn't stand each other in the real life. They couldn't be in the same place happily. There was only one possibility.

'' I'm dreaming. ''

They were coming closer of her.

'' Are you sure ? '' Jason asked.

'' Maybe... '' Eddie suggested.

The sensations of their hands on her body made her doubt. Was it really a dream or not ?

'' So... If it's a dream, I can have you both. ''

There was a little moment of hesitation.

'' Really ? Us both ? Right now ? '' Jason said, raising an eyebrow.

'' If it's your desire. '' Eddie joked.

She giggled. She desired it. She kissed them in turns. First Jason, then Eddie and again and again. She didn't know where to start. They were double-teaming her. She couldn't escape. She didn't want to escape. She liked to be sandwiched betweem her boyfriend and her lover. Their hands were caressing her body, massaging softly her boobs, touching her sides, her hips, her thighs. Jason's hand touched her clit through the fabric.