Chapter 4 - Actions

I am just speedrunning these chapters, and this one is so short I am so deeply incredibly sorry, but the quicker I get this one done with, the quicker it can get juicy.

TWs

Mental and physical abuse

"You dare to just disappear for a whole night? And once you come back you're with a man? What, is he your extra dad or something?" his father yelled. Wilbur was currently laying on the stairs, curled up with fresh bruises scattered across his body.

"I-I'm sorry father, no, he's just, uh... He's my friend's dad! And he loves hugging, I wouldn't want to be impolite and reject him." he lied. That was a thing he was extremely good at. Lying. His dad growled in defeat, but quickly scanned his brain for something worth punishing.

"And what made you think you were worthy of that kind of affection?" he said with an evil grin.

Ouch.

Wilbur's breath hitched, the last tiny living part of his heart slowly dying. He's been told these things before, why did it hurt so much this time? He stopped crying, stopped feeling. With a voice clear of emotion he asked if he could go to his room.

His father obliged and Wilbur went to cover up the bruises and changed into his school uniform. 

Help I skipped to the A/N early cause wtf. It's 31/12-22 at 23:39 and I'm watching the winestream VOD. And I am laying here sobbing over Wilbur's sleep technique, that is actually so sad.

- Bread