Two

"I am Headmaster Seo, this is my school, and you obey my rules." I wanted to obey just so this guy didn't kill me with his bare hands!

"Your record, Lee Yongbok-"

"Fe-Felix!" I cut in and he looked at me in question.

"I-I go by Lee Felix, Headmaster Seo." I said and he looked at the papers then sighed, looking back at me.

"Your record, Lee Yongbok, is squeaky clean except for this incident. This means you have more privileges than some of our students, but you are still on a strict schedule, and you follow strict rules." He said and I nodded.

"I will have the prefect come to retrieve you; he can lead you to your dorm. You share with three other boys, there will be no fighting, thieving, murdering, and no alcohol of any kind." He said and I seriously had to question this school if they had to mention the murdering part.

"Yes, Headmaster Seo." I said and bowed my head.

"Go wait in the hall for Prefect Park." He said and I turned, taking my bags out with me to the hall. As I stood by the wall waiting, I opened my phone and went to the Seoul news, checking on the recovery of those three girls.

"Lee Yongbok?" I lifted my head and saw a man walking towards me. He had soft feminine features, was a little taller than me, surprisingly white hair, and a couple ear piercings. And he was dressed in a perfectly pressed black uniform with the white button down, silver-gray tie, and the school's crest on the left breast pocket.

"I am Park Seonghwa, I will lead you to your dorm." I nodded then he grabbed my biggest bag, leading me to the dorm and giving me a rundown. Breakfast at nine, don't miss. Lunch depends on when your schedule says, whether it be lunch a, b, or c. Dinner at seven every night, served by the staff and the few students allowed on food duty.

"I would think the prefect isn't allowed to dye his hair." I commented as we walked down the hall in one of the wings and he looked at me.

"Headmaster Seo, while strict, allows certain... freedoms. Such as piercings, jewelry, accessories, and, yes, hair. Your contacts should also be fine, as one of my friends uses them regularly and has no issue. What is your class?" He asked and I frowned, making him sigh.

"Are you class A, B, or C?" He asked and I looked down at the ID tag in my hand.

"Class A? What's that mean?" I asked and he sighed.

"Least dangerous, got sent here to learn manners mostly. Class B are usually the ones sent here instead of jail, as an alternative thanks to either parents, judge, or jury. Class C are the most dangerous. They're usually sent here after their sentence to complete the required college courses." Seonghwa said and I nodded.

"So, they're older-"

"No, their age is all over the board. All classes are all over the board with the age range. Strickland Academy acts as a remedial academy. Even if you have never taken college, or you already have, you are sent here for more classes, and to learn to be productive member of society." He said and stopped in front of a door. I looked at it then frowned when I saw it was dorm M-143.

"You are here, your roommates should already be inside as they were ordered to greet you. Here is your bag, enjoy your stay." He said, as if this was a fucking resort hotel. I sighed then shook my head and looked at my booklet, seeing the keycode for the door and punching it in. When I opened the door, I saw three rowdy boys already in here that calmed down the second they saw me.

"Gas station beauty!" I heard and lifted my head, my eyes widening as I saw two of the guys from the gas station aisle and one of the guys from the bathroom. The one who was on his knees.

"Shit, of course my luck puts him here!" Bathroom boy said and pouted his puffy cheeks, arms across his chest.

"Here, let me help you with that." I looked at the boy with blue hair and let him take my biggest suitcase so I could shut the door.

"I'm Bang Chan, that's Hwang Hyunjin and Han Jisung." Bang Chan said and I shyly waved to the boys. Han Jisung, Bathroom Boy, rolled his eyes and laid on his bunk.

"So, what's your crime?" He asked and Hwang Hyunjin gasped, slapping his friend in the arm.

"Dude, you can't ask that before knowing his name!" He said and I smiled slightly as Bang Chan worked on putting my bag by a wardrobe.

"What... is your name?" Bang Chan asked and I licked my lips.

"Lee Y-Yongbok, but I prefer Felix." I said and he nodded.

"Felix then. Call me Chan, you can call him Hyunjin, and we just call him Han. Easier to yell when he's in trouble-"

"I do not get in trouble!" Han pouted, but I had to do it.

"Weren't you literally blowing someone in the gas station two hours ago?" I asked and his eyes went wide as he went red, the other two busting out into laughter.

"That- It was-"

"And one of the rules of this academy is no sex between students, isn't it?" I asked and he spluttered.

"You-you'd better not-"

"Relax, I'm not a snitch!" I said and rolled my eyes, going towards the bunk that Bang Chan had set my smaller bag on.

"You don't mind the top, right?" He asked, but I shook my head.

"Good. I figure you're class A then if you're here, so your crime can't be-"

"How do you figure that?" I asked and he snorted.

"Because, Headmaster Seo doesn't have a lawsuit wish. Class A rooms with class A, class B with class B-"

"Class C rooms alone." Hyunjin said and I looked at him.

"They're the most dangerous, Felix, so avoid the class C students-"

"You can tell the difference by the colors of their tie." Han told me and I nodded, climbing into my bunk to relax and talk to these guys.

"So, what's the color code then?" I asked and Chan sighed.

"A's wear a blue, almost violet tie. B's wear a deep red tie color, not quite red rose red. Class C? They wear a black tie." Chan said and I nodded, thinking of Seonghwa.

"What about silver ties?" I asked and Hyunjin snorted.

"Those are the 'Innocents', as we call them. Regular college students, not criminals, serving here because they have a 'I can change the bad boy' kink." He said and I nodded.

"They're not... Strickland students with records?" I asked, but Chan shook his head.

"Only a few of those kids though, so I imagine you're thinking of Prefect Seonghwa." He said and I nodded.

"That guy is a stuck up, know it all, snitching bastard! Avoid him-"

"He didn't seem... too bad?" I said and Han laughed.

"Yeah, that's because you haven't been here long enough-"

"No, he hasn't fucked up Seonghwa's attitude like you and Wooyoung do!" Hyunjin said and I smiled as I watched them begin another playful argument, but Chan just rolled his eyes at them.