Thirty Two

I held my hand out the window, smiling as the wind rushed past the car, then I felt a hand on my thigh and turned to smile at Changbin. I pulled my hand in then rolled the window up and pushed my sunglasses up my face, turning to see Lino, Han, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Mingi, and Hongjoong all passed out in the back rows of the SUV Changbin owned.

"Hey." I looked at Changbin then he grabbed my hand, bringing my knuckles up to his mouth.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my hand. I smiled at him then leaned over, softly kissing his cheek.

"I love you too." I said and he smiled as he turned his head, quickly pecking my lips, then I laughed as he focused on driving.

"Dangerous, mister!" I said, but he snickered.

"Shit!" He whispered and I looked at him then the dash where he was looking to see we were low on gas.

"I'll call Chan." I said and he nodded. I sat back in my seat then grabbed my phone, calling Chan.

"Hey, Felix, what's up?" He asked as I eyed his car behind us in the mirrors.

"We're low on gas. Can you call Yunho and tell him as well? We're going to stop in Sobaek Village to refill." I said and Chan hummed.

"Yeah, I'll have Yeosang call him." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, thank you." I said and hung up, knowing Yeosang would call Yunho, who was driving the third car. As we pulled into the Sobaek gas station, I got flash memories of coming here four years ago.

"I'm going in for a second." I said and Changbin nodded, kissing me.

"Be careful."

"I will." I smiled and got out, going into the gas station. As I walked in, I smiled as I saw the same aisles.

"Bathroom?" I looked at the young girl behind the counter and grinned.

"I know where it is, but thank you." I said and she nodded. I went back to the bathroom then reached out, seeing the green light, but stopped as I got a sense of Deja Vu. Just to be safe, I knocked on the door then waited, but opened it and smiled as I saw it empty. Four years ago, I'd have been walking in on Lino and Han. I shook my head at the memory then went in, locking the door behind me. As I went out to the car, I saw the guys up and messing around in the parking lot, the three cars parked as they waited for me.

"Hey, there he is!" Wooyoung cheered as he saw me and I smiled.

"Hi." I said and went to Changbin, hugging his middle and leaning into his side.

"You alright?" Changbin asked and I laughed.

"Weird to be here again." I said and looked around the village.

"Tell me about it! I'm waiting for a call from Headmaster Seo about leaving the grounds!" Yunho laughed and I grinned, laying my head against Changbin's.

"So, interrupt any good blowjobs?" Lino teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Please, only you would make that joke!" I said and he grinned.

"Let's go, we've still got three hours to go." Changbin said and we loaded up into the cars. As we drove, I thought back to the last time I was going to Strickland in a car. Things were a lot different then, we were different. I looked over at Changbin then smiled as I saw him driving, looking content.

"Hey." I called and he glanced at me, the crowd behind us not giving us attention.

"What's up, baby?" He asked and I grinned.

"Remember that festival, on the bus?" I asked and he frowned.

"On the bus?"

"When I first sucked your dick-"

"You did what where?!" Han yelled and I giggled, looking out the windshield as Changbin laughed, the guys slamming us with questions.

"And you yell at us about public sex-"

"Hey, my dad put us in a private row, Minho!" Changbin argued and I grinned, looking at Changbin again.

"Why the hell are you bringing-"

"Please don't do road head right now!" Mingi begged, but I rolled my eyes.

"No, now go back to your own bubbles!" I said and leaned on the center console, looking at my boyfriend.

"I wanted to answer a question you asked me back then." I said and he frowned.

"What did I ask you?"

"How was I so good at that." I said and he smirked as he remembered.

"I'm listening." He said and I grinned, leaning in so I could whisper to him.

"I practiced on dildos!" I whispered and yelped as he swerved a little, making everyone yell, but he was red faced and I soon had Chan calling me.

"Hi, Chan!" I cackled as I answered and the call came through the Bluetooth of the car.

"What the hell happened?!"

"FELIX IS TRYING TO KILL US!" Seungmin screamed and I laughed.

"No, I just said something and Binnie overreacted-"

"Overreacted?!" Changbin yelled and I giggled behind my hand.

"What the fuck did you say?!" Jongho asked and I grinned.

"Nothing I'm going to repeat if we want to live!" I said and Chan groaned.

"I don't want to know! Just don't die, alright?! Headmaster Seo would kill us if we killed off the couple he worked hard to form-"

"Bye, Chan!" I laughed and hung up, smirking at my boyfriend.

"I hate you!" Changbin said and I laughed.

"No you don't and you know it!" I giggled and shook my head, grabbing my sunglasses from where they'd fallen on the floor. As I sat up, I pushed my hand through my hair then I put my sunglasses on, smiling as I laid back on the window.

"You can get sleep, Angel, we're not going to be there for a while." Changbin said and I nodded, turning and laying my head on his arm, resting on the small center console. It was weirdly comfy. As I closed my eyes, I felt his arm move and wrap around me then he held me there and I smiled to myself, slowly falling asleep.