Twenty Two

I heard Chan open the door to the family house then I pushed myself up off of Changbin, my eyes widening as I saw Mingi running in. The second he saw me, he visibly sagged and I stood, his arms wrapping around me.

"Felix!" He breathed and I smiled into my giant friend's chest.

"How-"

"Chan called us down." I let Mingi go then saw all of them here, and Han.

"Han!" I nearly sobbed and he grinned, coming over and hugging me.

"Hi, baby!" He said and I laughed, gripping his hoodie tightly.

"This is why you said wait!" I accused Chan and he grinned.

"We're not going back just the three of us, Felix! Your dad tries something-"

"Let him lay a fucking hair on Felix!" Yunho snarled and I laughed as I looked at them.

"You guys are so different!" I said and they grinned.

"Happens when you wait three years!" I heard and looked over, my eyes widening as I saw Wooyoung.

"Woo!" I breathed and he held his arms open. I went over then hugged him, actually crying as I held the man who was easily my brother.

"Shh, we're here-" I whined as he touched my back then he moved his hand.

"Sorry, sorry! Forgot for a second!" He said, but I shook my head and looked at him.

"You know?!"

"Chan told us." Yeosang said and I saw he'd bulked up a lot since the last time I saw him.

"Can-can we just go get my stuff now? Please, I want to get it over with!" I said and Chan came over, setting a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure, Felix?" He asked and I nodded, pushing at my cheeks with my sleeves.

"Please? I-I want my stuff." I said and he nodded.

"Hey." I looked at Changbin then he grabbed my waist.

"You remember that we're here, okay? He won't touch you." I nodded then smiled at him.

"I know." I whispered and we left, driving in three cars to my house. When we got there, I felt my stomach clench and felt my hands begin to shake.

"Felix, hey." I looked at Seonghwa then he smiled.

"We're right here." He promised and I nodded, getting out with them.

"Are you ready?" Jongho asked, but I shook my head and stepped back.

"Angel!" I looked at Changbin then he grabbed my elbows, smiling at me.

"You remember what I told you before? No one-"

"Will hurt me with you around." I whispered and he nodded, pushing my hair back.

"Never, ever when I'm here! I swear, and so do they, he won't get within two feet of you!" He promised and I nodded, looking at the house again.

"We don't have to-" Mingi stopped as the front door opened then I saw my father there and felt my eyes widen. Changbin had certainly beat him, damn near unrecognizable. He also had a cast on his right arm and the left was in a sling, but it was still my father. Instantly, Mingi and Yunho were in front of me and I gripped Changbin's hand tighter.

"You came back, little shit-"

"We're getting his stuff." Hongjoong said and shoved my dad back, forcing his way into the house with us.

"Where to, Felix?" Hongjoong asked and I cleared my throat.

"Upstairs, third-third door." I said and he nodded, everyone going upstairs. Then I realized the door to my room was completely gone.

"There is no door!" San laughed and Chan growled.

"He was hurting-"

"Stop." I whispered and everyone stopped, but I went to my dresser and immediately started to look through the jewelry. As I searched, I couldn't find it and frowned.

"It's not here!" I whispered and dumped the box on the bed.

"What's not there?" Hongjoong asked as I searched the necklaces.

"My-my necklace, the other half to Changbin's!" I said and looked at them.

"The anatomical heart, it's not here!" I said and Seonghwa sighed, coming over to help me look through my jewelry.

"Do you think he took it?" Yeosang asked, but I shook my head.

"I don't know!" I said and sighed.

"We'll pack your things, you go see if he has it." San said and I whined.

"We'll go with you." Mingi said then Han, Mingi, Yunho, and Changbin came to my sides.

"Thank you!" I breathed and they walked me out, Jongho trailing behind us as we went back downstairs. Sitting on the couch, my father was drinking Scotch again and glaring.

"What, brat?!" He snarled, but I licked my lips.

"I-I'm missing a necklace, dad. It-it's important-"

"That stupid gold heart?" He asked and I frowned.

"Give it back! It's Felix's necklace!" Han ordered and dad scoffed, pulling the necklace out of his pocket.

"You want it back? You have to stay here." He said and I frowned, glaring at him.

"Stay here?" I whispered and felt Yunho grab my arm, but I threw him off.

"Stay here? Where you beat me?!" I got louder as I stepped closer and my father's eyes squinted as he tried to figure me out.

"Why the hell would I stay here?! I hate it here, and the only reason I stayed as long as I did is because of Olivia! I hate you, dad! I hate you and I hate that you forced mom out of my life! I hate that you took the only person I love from me, that you fucking hurt me! I hate everything about you! You hate me, you hate that I'm gay, that I'm happy, that I want to move back to Seoul where you can't reach me! Yet you want me to fucking stay here?!" I yelled as I got closer, stopping in front of him.

"You have always said that you fucking hate me, that you wish I had never been born, that you wanted a daughter instead, yet you're pissed off I'm leaving?! No, no, you don't get to do that to me! I am actually doing what you want, I'm leaving, but now you're going to fucking threaten me to stay?!" I growled and shot forward, grabbing the charm of my necklace, except he didn't let go.

"Let! Go!" I snarled and he scoffed, moving in so he was in my face.

"Make me-" He screamed as I kicked him in the shin then he let the necklace go and I glared.

"I fucking will!" I growled and clenched the necklace in my hand tightly, his glaring eyes settling on my face.

"Just so we're clear, I've told the Sydney police what you did!" I hissed and his eyes widened as my friends came down with my things, everyone waiting for me now.

"I hope you become the fucking prison bitch!" I growled and moved away from him, grabbing Changbin's hand and walking out of the house with him.