Thirty Four

"Wait, you have two dads?!"

"How did we not know this?!" Han and Wooyoung yelled as we sat at dinner that night. It was a private dinner for us that Dong-Soo was hosting, but he was enjoying the fact that no one knew Changbin had two dads. I was sitting there trying not to show the slight ache in my ass from earlier.

"No one asked, I never told. Not like I hid it, just-"

"Soo, Bin!" I heard and looked over, seeing a tall man in a pristine suit walking over.

"Pops!" Changbin lit up and stood up, running to his second father. I smiled as I watched the taller man lean over to hug his son then Dong-Soo stood and I smiled as I saw them exchange cheek kisses, a bit more reserved than us 'boys'.

"Felix." Dong-Soo called and I stood, going to the Seo family.

"Ah, Lee Yongbok!" Mr. Seo said and I nodded.

"He goes by Felix, Pops." Changbin said and Mr. Seo nodded.

"Of course, my apologies. Felix, I'm Seok-Woo." He said and I shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you! I'd say I've heard a lot about you, but I only learned of your existence today!" I said and Seok-Woo smiled a wide grin.

"Changbin doesn't often talk about a lowly detective father like me when he has Soo here." He said and I saw Dong-Soo blush some, but Changbin shook his head.

"It's not like that, Pops! Come meet my friends-"

"You have friends?! Careful, you nearly gave me a heart attack when I learned you had a partner-"

"Woo, knock it off!" Dong-Soo said and the taller man grinned.

"I've missed you two." He said and we went to the table then Seok-Woo was introduced to everyone.

"Felix, can I ask you something... personal?" Seok-Woo asked and I nodded.

"Sure!" I said and he smiled softly.

"Changbin briefly told me what happened in Australia." He started and I felt my stomach drop as Changbin's hand rubbed my back.

"I only wanted to ask how you are." Seok-Woo said and I smiled.

"Well, I still can't touch leather, or use belts-"

"Even if you need one!" Lino said and I rolled my eyes.

"But I have a good support here and Binnie definitely helps!" I grinned and looked at my boyfriend, who kissed my head.

"I'm glad." Seok-Woo said and I smiled at him.

"So, who tops-"

"WOOYOUNG!" Everyone yelled, but Changbin groaned.

"Please do not answer that, dads!" Changbin whined and we laughed, though I laid my head on his arm and he sighed.

"If you must know-"

"WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW!" Changbin yelled and we laughed at his misery.

"It's alright, Dwaekki!" I giggled and he groaned, holding a hand to his face.

"I don't need to know what the hell my parents do in the bedroom!" He said and his fathers smirked at him, but I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Then I whispered to him.

"Just think, at least there's no mystery with us!" I whispered and he gave me a warning look, lightly slapping my arm.

"You shut up, Lee Felix! Bad enough you nearly killed us on the ride here-"

"Not my fault you can't control your knee jerk reactions-"

"You shouldn't have brought up that damn trip!" Changbin yelled, but we were laughing.

"Are they always like this?!" Seok-Woo laughed and I looked at him then grinned.

"No." Chan said and smiled at us. Then I sighed and looked at Seok-Woo.

"No, there was a time where we barely spoke thanks to a big misunderstanding. Although, and I'm going to regret saying this, Han and Lino certainly beat some sense into us." I said and Han lit up, but I immediately glared and he sunk in his seat.

"If you open that mouth, Han, I'll give you something unfun to choke on!" I said and everyone cackled as he turned beet red then Lino grinned and opened his mouth.

"You too, Minho!" I snapped and he slowly shut his mouth.

"Wow, Felix, you really have them in control!" Seok-Woo said and I snorted.

"That's just cause they've seen what happens when I threaten them and they don't listen!"

"I'm still getting glitter out of my hair!" Mingi whined and we grinned.

"Dare I ask?" Seok-Woo asked, but I shook my head.

"Best not to." I said and grabbed my wine, drinking it.

"Felix, that's red wine." Seonghwa said and I looked at him then smiled.

"I suppose it is, Seonghwa!" I grinned and he frowned.

"Felix." Changbin cautiously called and I sighed.

"Fine! My sister called, she wants me to come down for her wedding!" I said and Seonghwa frowned.

"That's... not good news?" He asked, but I shook my head.

"I love Rachel, and I want her to be happy, but her soon-to-be-husband is a closet homophobe and hates my guts!" I growled and Seok-Woo cackled, making me eye him.

"Woo, do not give the boy ideas!" Dong-Soo warned, but his husband grinned.

"So piss the guy off and expose him, Felix! I had the same issue with my parents, unfortunately! They hated me for being openly gay and, at our wedding, tried to ruin it! The wonders a rainbow suit will do for you!" He said and I grinned, liking the idea.

"A rainbow suit, huh?"

"I doubt my old suit would fit you, but I'm sure we can find you one!" Seok-Woo said and I hummed.

"Dwaekki!" I sang and looked at my boyfriend.

"Make it matching suits and we're going!" My boyfriend said and I grinned.

"As if the opposite was an option, you bitch!" I joked and he grinned, leaning forward to kiss me.

"Love you!" He whispered and I grinned, holding my fingertips under his chin.

"Love you too, Dwaekki!" I whispered and softly kissed him. As I looked at the table again, I saw everyone happy and knew, this couldn't get any better than it already was. Which the universe took as a challenge, because my week got so much fucking better!