Nine

High profile people? Please, that's no damn excuse! I cursed as I walked through the halls, going towards my dorm. This close to curfew, I was one of the only students still out.

"Lee Yongbok!" I heard a voice sing and lifted my head, my eyes widening as I saw Seok, Young Joon, and Jong Hyun standing there blocking the entrance to the L-P dorms.

"It's been... two weeks?" Jong Hyun grinned and I licked my lips.

"What... what are you doing here?" I asked and Young Joon laughed.

"We can go anywhere in the school, Yongbok! Just... not the class A or B dorms!" He said and I frowned. I couldn't go around them, I'd never make it, and I couldn't run to anyone else. Most of the other students were asleep anyhow. I don't really sleep at night, I mostly read. Changbin's voice echoed in my head, and I knew what I had to do. God, I just hoped he wouldn't kill me for it!

"What do you want?" I asked and backed up a step, preparing myself.

"We want your head!" Seok said and stepped closer. The second they did, I turned and started running. I could hear them coming after me, right behind me, and I felt their fingers brush my clothes a few times as I ran through the halls towards the class C dorms. As I ran, I heard them laughing and taunting me.

"Got you!" I heard as a hand wrapped around my arm then I cried out as I was slammed to the wall, Jong Hyun pinning my hands above my head.

"Quick little bunny, boys!" He laughed and leaned in, licking my neck.

"Stop!" I cried out, trying to pull my hands free, but Young Joon laughed as he crowded in on my right side, Seok on my left.

"We're not going to stop, Yongbok! You got off way too easy-"

"HEY!" I heard and opened my eyes, seeing Changbin's fist flying closer then I clenched my eyes, hitting the ground when Jong Hyun got punched in the face and pulled me down with him. I looked up as I heard the sounds of fighting then an alarm went off and I heard doors opening, but I... I couldn't look away. Changbin always stretched his shirts and jackets, that was obvious enough, but he wasn't wearing a shirt now! I could see all of his muscles! And he was putting them to use as he slammed Seok's and Jong Hyun's heads together, punched Young Joon in the face over and over, threw Seok into the wall.

"Changbin!" I cried when Jong Hyun went to hit him from behind, but Changbin caught Jong Hyun's wrist and twisted it until I heard a snap. Jong Hyun screamed in pain as security tried to get over, but class C students were keeping the guards back, letting Changbin beat the other three students. It seemed I was invisible to everyone but Changbin, who kept looking at me.

"You touched Felix!" Changbin snarled as he grabbed Jong Hyun's hair and brought Jong Hyun's nose down onto his knee, effectively breaking it this time. As Jong Hyun hit the ground, I realized all three of them were down for the count and Changbin was panting. He turned to me then I felt fear fill me as I saw the anger on his face, but he said nothing as he came over.

"Changbin, I-I'm so-" I stopped as he lifted me up into his arms then he held me tightly, my arms around his neck as I stared at him. He silently walked towards the edge of the crowd and students parted, letting him carry me to the open dorm door without anyone saying anything. When we were inside, he kicked the door shut and I heard the lock click, but he took me to the loveseat and set me down.

"Are you hurt?" He asked and kneeled in front of me, pushing my hair back. I shook my head then his eyes dropped to my neck and I remembered Jong Hyun had licked me.

"Let me get you a wipe." He said and stood, going to his connected bathroom then coming back with a baby wipe.

"Why-"

"Just wipe your neck." He said and I took the wipe, cleaning my neck. As I did, he grabbed my other hand and pushed my sleeve up some, exposing the red on my right wrist. He took my left hand then did the same, exposing the redness on my left wrist.

"These will probably bruise." He mumbled, but I saw the blood on his knuckles and took his right hand, holding his fingers in my tiny hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked, hissing as I began wiping his knuckles clean.

"Thank you for saving me again, Changbin." I whispered as I worked, gently cleaning his hands.

"They were waiting for me outside the wing to my dorm, and I didn't know where else to go. I figured, if I ran here and screamed loud enough, you'd come help me." I said and felt his eyes on me as I let his left hand go, folding the wipe and lifting his chin some, cleaning the blood on his chin from the bust in his lip.

"I told you, no one-"

"Will hurt me as long as you're around, I know." I whispered and smiled softly as I dabbed at the cut in his lip. As I cleaned him up, I heard furious banging on the door and he sighed.

"And there's my dad." He whispered and went to stand, but I caught his hand and he looked at me.

"If he says anything, it was my fault, Changbin!" I whispered and he frowned.

"Felix-"

"I ran here, I made you fight, I got you in trouble!" I said as the banging against the door got louder then Changbin sighed, going to open the door.

"The headmaster demands to see you both!" I heard and stood, going to walk, but my knees gave.

"Felix!" Changbin ran over and kneeled next to me as I stood on my knees on the ground, holding the arm of his loveseat in my hand.

"Let me get a shirt and shoes, I'll carry you. Okay?" He asked and I nodded, watching as he stood and grabbed a tank top, sliding it on. Then he stuffed his feet into some sneakers and I wanted to mention he had on no socks, but all thoughts flew out my head as he lifted me off the ground and held me like a bride in his arms all the way to the headmaster's office. It was just my luck the entire fucking school was awake and curious about the alarms now.