Eleven

I walked into the assembly hall then saw all the students here being grouped by class and looked at Changbin, but he hooked his finger into the back belt loop of my pants and looked at me.

"They'll have to fight me if they think I'm leaving your side now!" He said and I smiled, nodding and going to the front. Headmaster Seo wanted us at the front, so he could ensure I was okay, so even if my friends were calling me, we kept going. I felt bad, sort of, but they were also in the middle of being assholes to Changbin. Seriously, all he's ever done was protect me.

"Here." Changbin said and tugged my pants then I looked and saw two seats. As I sat, he made me sit on the end then he sat beside me, spreading his legs some so no one would sit beside him. Not that anyone would anyway, he's Seo Changbin.

"Oh, Han is texting me." I said as I looked at my phone and Changbin snorted.

"What about?" He asked and I sighed.

"About ignoring them-"

"Tell them my dad wanted you up here then, they can suck it up." He said and I smiled, texting Han that I had orders from the headmaster to sit up front. And that I wasn't sorry for what I said last night.

"Ahem." I looked at the headmaster as he came onto the stage then I silenced my phone and pocketed it as the room got quiet.

"First off, I'd like to say thank you all for coming today." Headmaster Seo said and sighed, looking at us and smiling softly.

"As all of you know, late last night, the alarms went off due to a fight. Involved in this fight were Min Jong Hyun, Baek Young Joon, Kyung Seok, and Seo Changbin-" A bunch of whispers broke out, but the headmaster quickly regained control of the room and continued.

"I am going to clear up some things involving that fight. First and foremost, Seo Changbin was only doing what was asked of him as protector of Lee Felix. I assigned Seo Changbin to protect Lee Felix from the three boys because I knew that those three boys were angry with Lee Felix. As so, what Felix did last night by going to the class C wing and involving Seo Changbin is excusable. Second, the three boys in question are no longer at this school, as they've been officially expelled for their actions." Headmaster Seo said and I felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

"Third, and the most important point I'd like to make, Seo Changbin is not a bad student." He said and sighed.

"He is not a bad person. And I'd like to discuss what happened seven months ago as well." He said and I saw Changbin sit up in his seat next to me, looking confused, but surprised.

"Seven months ago, as most of you know, Seo Changbin was arrested for the death of a student here on the property. The student who reported the death, Choi San, and I have spoken and I have gathered all of the details. What we know is this, gentlemen. Kim Dae-Hyun was in that shed to hurt Choi San, to hurt him in ways no person should be hurt, and Seo Changbin found them. Seo Changbin has always been protective, even as a child, and maybe his anger got the best of him that day. Yes, Seo Changbin killed Kim Dae-Hyun, but he did so in order to protect another student. Even the last two times he's been in fights, it's always because he is protecting people. As such, I am taking Seo Changbin's class C title." Headmaster Seo said and smiled as he waved Changbin up.

"Go!" I whispered and the boy next to me stood then went onto the stage, standing beside his father.

"Seo Changbin, you are no longer a class C student. From now on, you are now a class B student, but I will allow you to keep the room you are in if you so wish. I know you hate people in your space." He said and I saw Changbin looked so... happy, but confused and nearly scared. I grinned as I watched Headmaster Seo take Changbin's black tie then I put both hands over my mouth, feeling like a proud mother as I watched Headmaster Seo put a red tie around my friend.

"D-" Changbin stopped then cleared his throat.

"Headmaster Seo, I... I don't understand?" He said and the headmaster smiled, turning to the academy.

"Seo Changbin, thanks to the full story of that day seven months ago, has been cleared of all charges placed on him by the Sobaek Police. As of now, Seo Changbin is not a murderer." He said and I heard applause fill the room as Changbin turned to look at me with a small, very small smile on his face. God, I felt like crying because he was now being given a chance to regain his life! As he came to sit beside me again, I turned and quickly fixed his tie.

"You look good in red!" I breathed and he laughed, shaking his head.

"I-I get to keep my room even if I'm not class C?!" He asked and I smirked, fixing his jacket and looking at him.

"Perks of being headmaster's son?" I asked and he nodded, looking at my face.

"You did it again." He said and I frowned.

"What?" I asked, but he shook his head.

"The contacts and your freckles, you... you did it." He said and I nodded.

"I told you, I cover-"

"Stop covering it, for me." He said and I felt my heart flutter, but I smiled softly.

"Let's see if I do, Seo Changbin." I said and looked at the headmaster again as he began to go over the new rules. And as I heard him take away the rules about dating, I knew Hyunjin and Seungmin would be so happy.