Twenty Five

I walked into the company then went to pass the desk, but I was called.

"Excuse me!" I heard and turned to the receptionist.

"Yes?"

"You can't just-"

"FELIX!" I heard and looked at J.Seph then beamed.

"Tae-Hyung!" I grinned and he came to me, hugging me, before looking at the receptionist.

"See this face? Remember it. He's always welcome. Come on, Changbin is working now." I nodded and we went into the elevator then he sighed.

"So, way we heard it, you couldn't come back." He said and I nodded, looking at the ground.

"Yeah, I-I was stuck." I said and he nodded.

"We're sorry for all the bad shit we-"

"You said bad stuff about me?" I asked and he grinned.

"To Changbin, but we want to apologize to you. Even if you didn't hear it, we judged you and never understood your side." He said and I nodded.

"Come on." I smiled then we got into the studio. In the recording booth, I saw a pretty girl singing and three more on the couch.

"Delivery, Changbin!" J.Seph said and Binnie turned to me then grinned.

"Hi, baby!" He said and I smiled, going to him.

"Brought you lunch that you left on the counter, sweetie." I said and he laughed as he took the bag.

"I knew I forgot something! Thanks, J.Seph!" He said and I waved to the other boy as he left, the three girls watching me as the fourth sang.

"So, what's the project today?" I asked and looked at the girl singing. Damn, she's good.

"Ah, upcoming comeback. Baby, I want you to meet Jisoo, Rose, and Jennie. That's Lisa in there." I waved to the girls and got three smiles, looking back at Lisa.

"She's good." I said and Binnie nodded, holding the side of my thigh.

"Yeah, she is. You didn't just come here for my lunch, did you?" He asked and I looked at him then giggled.

"Caught me!" I grinned and he hummed.

"Mhm, and what are you here to do, Angel?" He asked and I grinned, sitting on the edge of the soundboard as Lisa stepped out of the recording booth.

"Hi!" I waved and she waved back.

"Hi! You must be Felix, his boyfriend!" She said and I nodded.

"Mhm! You're really good!" I said and she beamed.

"Thank you!" She grinned, looking happy with the praise.

"Take a break, ladies." Changbin said and they nodded, leaving the studio. Once they were gone, I shut the door behind them and went to Changbin, who was smirking.

"Baby, why are you really here?" He asked and I grinned, climbing into his lap.

"I missed you!" I said and hugged his neck, his hands settling on my hips.

"I know, but they're comeback is approaching and-"

"You're busy, I know! I'm trying to understand, because this is your dream-"

"Hey, you're my dream too!" He said and slid his hands to the small of my back.

"I'm your dream?" I asked and he nodded, smiling at me.

"Yes, Sunshine!" He breathed and I smiled, leaning down and softly kissing him.

"I love you, Felix!" He softly spoke and I nodded, laying my head on his.