Thirty One

"Mr. Lee!" I grinned and kneeled down, fixing the girl's hair, then I stood as she ran off and Seonghwa came to stand beside me.

"They love you." He said and I nodded.

"How'd the date with Changbin go?" He asked and I smiled.

"Amazing! He was so happy for me-"

"As one should be. Did you get that invitation from Headmaster Seo?" He asked as we walked around the playground and I nodded.

"I still can't believe we're all going back to Strickland!" I said and sighed.

"Feels like a different lifetime-"

"When half of us were criminals, the other half were just unwanted." Seonghwa said and I smiled softly.

"Hey, you're wanted now! I can tell Yunho loves you!" I said and he nodded, smiling as he sighed.

"And you're loved, Felix! I know your mom sent you there, but-"

"But, it ended up being the best decision ever!" I said and he nodded as I started to play with the necklace around my neck.

"Has Strickland changed?" I asked and he snorted.

"I doubt it! Maybe just updated itself to today's technology, but that's it!" He said and I nodded.

"It'll be weird to go back." I said and he sighed.

"We were different people back then." He said and I nodded.

"Oh, Changbin wants to host a party for everyone before we go back!" I said and Seonghwa frowned.

"At your apartment?"

"No!" I laughed and shook my head.

"No, we barely fit there together! No, he's renting out a bowling center for us and we're going to play. I know not everyone is good at bowling-"

"Chan, Hongjoong, Yunho, Hyunjin, Han."

"But we want to do something fun." I said, ignoring his comment on who those everyone were.

"Well, it sounds like fun. When is it?" He asked and I smiled.

"Two nights before we go. So that, if anyone gets drunk-"

"That would be Lino, Yeosang, Wooyoung, probably you, and certainly me." He said and I grinned.

"We can be sure that we're not hungover on the drive to Strickland." I said and he nodded.

"I'm excited then." He said and I grinned, going to the playground as we got called by the children.

####

"HAN, LINO!" Everyone cheered as the couple arrived then I looked up from the shoes I was trying to untie.

"Here, baby." I looked at Changbin then he came over and kneeled, untying my sneakers for me.

"Thank you." I smiled and held his shoulder as he helped me switch to the bowling shoes.

"Ew! Romantic much-"

"Fuck off, Han Jisung!" Changbin growled and we laughed, but Chan huffed.

"Just glad you two are okay." He smiled and I nodded, smiling at Changbin as he stood and leaned over to softly kiss me.

"Ew, not in-"

"Don't you even fucking dare, Jung Wooyoung!" Mingi scoffed and we laughed at the resident public sex couple.

"How do we play this?" Seonghwa asked, already sipping a cocktail.

"Majors?" Hongjoong asked, but I snorted.

"Please, those are more varied than our sexualities!" I said and everyone laughed at that.

"Draw straws!" Yeosang said and everyone pouted.

"Felix question." Changbin said and I frowned as I looked at him.

"What? Why me? How will-"

"Because I know for a fact only half of us know this answer. Those that get it right will be on a team, losers are on a team." Changbin said and I pouted.

"Okay?" Yunho said and sat up.

"What's the question?" Chan asked and Changbin grinned.

"What's the animal on the print I got him at the festival from Strickland?" He asked and I heard scoffs.

"Easy, a rabbit!" Wooyoung said, but I grinned. Only half would get this right indeed.

"I thought it was a pig?" San said, but Chan rolled his eyes.

"Dumbasses, it's Dwaekki! It's Felix's nickname for Changbin!" He said and half the guys agreed, but the other seven refused to acknowledge their lack of interest in me.

"Okay, Yeosang, Chan, Hyunjin, Lino, Han, Jongho, Felix, and I on one team." Changbin said and Hongjoong frowned.

"How would we know that?"

"He says it a lot, and he practically forced us to remember in Strickland." Yeosang said and Hongjoong scoffed.

"I don't remember-"

"Doesn't matter! Let's go!" I said and went to the keyboard, putting in the teams. As we played, I noticed Seonghwa really was getting drunk and smiled. He didn't often let loose, mostly because of his role as head daycare worker, so it was nice to see him relax.

"STRIKE!" I cheered and turned, hugging Changbin.

"Good job, Sunshine!" He grinned and I giggled, kissing him.

"See that?! I'm good at bowling!" I said and Changbin snorted.

"Makes up for the lack of skill on our team!" He said, a swipe at Han, Hyunjin, and Chan, then I giggled.

"Be nice to your teammates-"

"Because they're my teammates, I'm giving them shit!" He said and sat in a chair, pulling me down to sit on him as Mingi rolled the ball. As he did, I took Changbin's beer and drank some.

"Slow down, Angel, I need you coherent tonight!" Changbin laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Three glasses of wine is enough to get a buzz in me! This will barely do anything!" I said and he smirked.

"Either way!" He said and I laughed, setting his beer down as he held my thighs, holding me in his lap. Then I felt buzzing under my ass and jumped, turning and seeing Changbin fishing his phone out.

"Oh, it's my dad. Give me a second, baby?" I nodded and let him up then he went a bit away, answering the call.

"Wonder what that's about!" Chan mumbled, but I shook my head at my fellow Aussie.

"I don't know. His turn isn't for a bit, so it's alright." I said and he nodded, watching as Han went up and got a gutter.

"Aw man!" He said and we laughed, but Lino consoled his boyfriend.

"It's okay! You can get a strike on my balls tonight-"

"EW!" We all yelled and they laughed, but Han was already grinding up on Lino and I knew the bowling center bathroom was doomed.