Twenty Four

I slowly woke up then smiled as I heard the sound of food cooking. I opened my eyes then groaned as I was blinded by sunlight, but I smelled the subtle vanilla and lavender scent and knew I was in Binnie's apartment. As I pushed the blankets off, I reached over and grabbed his sweater, sliding it on my naked body. I left the small bed area then saw Binnie in the miniature kitchen making breakfast, wearing his tight underwear and some low-slung cotton shorts.

"Hi, baby." I whispered and set my hands on his back, kissing his shoulder blade that had a tattoo of a cartoon chicken.

"Hi, Angel." He greeted and I slid my hands down his back, tracing the nail marks, then I held his sides and softly kissed his shoulder.

"Hey, you, I'm making breakfast!" He laughed and I grinned, moving to softly kiss his neck.

"Food for breakfast, then cock for brunch?" I whimpered and he laughed, turning his head to look at me.

"So needy-"

"You said I was allowed to be as needy as I want!" I said and he grinned, pressing his lips to mine.

"Mhm, and I meant it!" He said and I grinned, laying my nose on his shoulder as he cooked breakfast. As we sat at the small table together to eat, I saw the lust burning in his eyes and really wanted to tease him, but I also don't need him to choke. On the food, at least.

"Let me clean up." I said and he looked at me, nodding as I grabbed our empty dishes to take to the sink.

Changbin's POV
"Thank you, Sunshine." I said as he took my plate then he went past me and I finished my orange juice, setting the empty glass on the table. I turned to look at him then felt my cock harden in my underwear as I realized he was wearing my hoodie, and only my hoodie. Shit! I licked my lips and stood, slowly going towards him, then he jumped and gasped as I grabbed his hips.

"Binnie!" He laughed, pretty eyes fluttering shut as I kissed his jaw.

"Bend over!" I whispered and saw that smirk pull at his lips.

"Oh? Right here?" He asked and I snorted, my hand snaking down his ass and fingers playing with his still loose rim.

"You and I both know you want nothing more than to be fucked over the counter like a porn star!" I said and he giggled, looking over his shoulder at me.

"Are you the nice, hot neighbor over for breakfast then?" He grinned and I smirked, shaking my head as I slid two fingers into his tight ass.

"Mm!" He moaned, head falling back on my shoulder.

"More like you're the hot neighbor here!" I said and he grinned, gasping as he rocked back on my two middle fingers.

"Mm, Binnie, please!" He whispered and I smirked.

"Bend over the counter, baby!" I whispered and he licked his lips, bending forward on the counter after we'd shuffled down a little. As he laid forward on his forearms, I pushed my hoodie up and saw that I was right, not even a shirt beneath the hoodie.

"Fuck, Sunshine, you're going to kill me!" I whispered as I shoved my shorts and underwear down, stroking myself to full hardness.

"Don't want that now, I just got you back!" He said and I snorted.

"Reach into the hoodie pocket, hand me the bottle." I said and he frowned, reaching into the pocket of the hoodie, then he produced the bottle of lube.

"Why-"

"I was wearing that hoodie when I ran out, had to grab some from the-" I stopped as he turned to glare at me then I swallowed hard.

"Ran out?! Why did you run out?!" He asked, but I cleared my throat.

"Jerked off thinking of you too much, baby!" I said and his eyes softened some, but I smirked.

"You really think I'd go around fucking someone else when I've got perfection right here?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, handing me the bottle.

"Do not sweet talk me!" He said as I slicked myself up.

"Baby, it's only the truth!" I said and set the bottle on the counter, holding his right hip as I lined myself up and pushed forward.

"Only the- Mm!" He moaned, cut off from speaking, then he gasped and laid his head forward.

"You-you better only fuck me!" He said and I bit my lip, watching the way his ass opened around me.

"No-no one else!" I breathed and sighed as I bottomed out, happy to be back in his ass.

"I can never get tired of this amazing ass!" I said and he chuckled, which made me hiss, and him laugh harder.

"Stop it!" I growled and spanked him, making him moan. Found that out last night, likes being spanked.

"Sorry, Dwaekki!" He said and I grabbed his hips, pulling back before pushing forward.

"Oh, yes, please!" He moaned, clawing the counter in his adorably tiny hands as I set a punishing rhythm, fucking him into the counter hard enough for the shit on it to rattle.

"Binnie!" He moaned, head back as he pushed back on me. I caught on then stopped, making him whine, but he got it and started to fuck himself on me, looking at me over his shoulder.

"You really making me do the work?!" He whined, but I grinned.

"I did the work three of four times last night!"

"You fucked my brains out that first time!" He said and I rolled my eyes, lightly slapping his ass.

"Come on, baby! You want my cock for brunch? You need to take it!" I said and he smiled, looking down some then he began to push back on me again. As he did, I kept my eyes on his ass and spread it, seeing where I was entering him.

"Shit, this view!" I breathed and heard his breath hitch on a whine as my thumb brushed over his stretched rim.

"Binnie, please!" He begged and I smiled.

"Pull off." He whimpered, but did as said and I pulled him up. I turned him then sat him on the counter, his ass on the edge. He grinned as he realized what I was doing then I slid back into him.

"Hold on." He breathed and I frowned, my eyes widening as he slid his legs up onto my shoulders, practically bent in half.

"Mm, fuck, yes! That's- Oh, please!" He moaned, head falling back on the cabinet, then I grinned and braced myself on the counter, slamming into him. I'm so glad we didn't get a noise complaint!