Twenty

I held his hand tightly as we walked, Chan just ahead of us, but Changbin didn't seem willing to let go and neither was I.

"Hey." Chan said and turned to us then we stopped.

"I'm going to see my family, you guys can join or-"

"You mind if we head off?" Changbin asked but Chan chuckled and shook his head.

"Go, man, enjoy him before things get serious!" He said and Changbin nodded, leading me away. I waved to Chan then he waved back, but I focused on Changbin and smiled as I held my arm in the hand not encased in his.

"I've really missed you, Dwaekki!" I whispered and he looked at me then smiled. Dwaekki was the nickname I'd given him, because the print of that rabbit he got me three years ago we joked looked like a pig and rabbit had a baby. So, because it was supposed to remind me of him, I named it and him Dwaekki.

"I've missed you too, Sunshine." He whispered and I smiled, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Your hair is long." He said and I laughed, reaching out to touch my longer hair.

"Yeah, baby, I grew it out. I just don't have the money or time to get it cut." I said and he hummed.

"I like it." He said and I grinned.

"That your natural color too?" He asked and I hummed.

"Except for the bottom bits, yeah. I dyed it when I came home, back to brown, but the top is my natural. It's just grown in." I said and he nodded.

"What should we do today?" Changbin asked, but I bit my lip. I had a thought, but I didn't want to come off as... needy.

"Baby?" He looked at me then I shook my head.

"I-I don't..." I trailed, but he smirked.

"Come on." He said and I frowned, watching as he directed us further into the city. When we got to a hotel, I realized he knew what I wanted and he was okay with it.

"Hi, for two?" The woman asked and Changbin nodded, not an ounce of shame as he paid for a single day hotel room and the woman gave us a knowing look. I'll admit, Changbin's English was a lot better. As soon as we had the keys, Changbin pulled me to the elevator then we went into the room.

"Never feel afraid to ask me something." He said and I smiled at him.

"It-it's just been a long time and I-I didn't want to come off as needy." I said and he turned his head to me.

"You be as needy as you want with me, Angel, I'll never be mad because you want me!" He said and I grinned, nodding as he pulled me down the hall and to the room. The door was barely shut before he grabbed my waist and lifted me up, sitting me on his hips.

"Oh, fuck, you're stronger!" I moaned, leaning down to kiss him as he held my ass and walked to the bed.

"Happens, baby!" He said and laid me down on the bed. This time, there was no foreplay, no teasing, we were too excited about finally touching each other again after three years.

"Please, Binnie!" I moaned and gasped as he shoved his fingers deeper in me.

"Are you-"

"Just you, no one else!" I said and he smiled as he nodded.

"So, no-"

"Just get in me!" I groaned and he chuckled, removing his fingers then sliding into me.

"Mm, I missed this most!" He breathed and I grinned, holding his arms as he leaned over me.

"Binnie?" I whispered and he looked at me, eyebrow lifted in silent question.

"Ruin me!" I breathed and saw the snap in his eyes, the change.

"You can't just say that shit, Felix!" He scoffed, but, well, he ruined me! He sat up and grabbed my thighs, holding my legs open as he slammed into me with his full strength, making the bed hit the wall, and I writhed on the bed from the pleasure.

"How-how do you fe-feel bigger?!" I moaned, head back as I rolled my hips down as much as I could.

"Ti-time!" He said and I looked at him then he shook his head, pulling out of me.

"Are you okay?!" I asked and he nodded, leaning over me and kissing me.

"I-I just really need to see you on top of me, Sunshine!" He said and I whimpered as I felt my hole clench on nothing.

"O-okay." I whispered and he grinned, kissing me then rolling us so I was on top. As I slid back down on him, it felt like he was even deeper in me and he groaned, holding my waist.

"Take all the time you need, Angel!" He said, looking up at me, but I took in the new definition of his muscles and felt my stomach clench as I ran my hands down his arms.

"Fuck, don't-don't tighten!" He said and I grinned, sliding my hands to his chest.

"Then don't look so sexy!" I said and he smirked, but that was wiped off his face as I started to roll my hips.

"Holy fuck, Felix, I've missed you!" He groaned and held my hips to help me bounce on his cock.

"I love you, Changbin!" I said and he nodded, looking at me as I rode him. As I put my hands on his stomach, I laid my head back and enjoyed the feeling of my boyfriend finally back in me after a single night together three years ago. God, it was one night, five rounds, but I was so used to the feeling and I had missed it so much!

"Yes, Binnie! I-I've missed this!" I whined and looked down at him then nearly screamed as he wrapped a hand around my dick and started to jerk me off.

"Come on, Felix, cum on my cock!" He whispered and that... that did it. I whined his name as I came, shooting across his stomach and chest, then I felt him flood my ass and keened at the feeling.

"Shit!" He breathed, catching me as I slumped forward from exhaustion.

"Let-let me text Chan where we are." He breathed and I nodded, whining as he rolled me off of him onto the bed. I could hear him moving around, his thumbs tapping the screen of his phone, then I heard water running somewhere. When I felt a warm rag running between my legs, I smiled and reached out to grab him.

"Hold on, Sunshine, let me clean you up." He said and finished up then he laid next to me and I laid my head on his chest, his arms around me.

"I love you." I whispered and he sighed.

"I love you too, Felix." He whispered and softly kissed my head as I fell asleep.