Hospital Bed

Genre: Smut
Requested: @Solehopeee

"You literally got shot, almost slipped into a coma and died, yet you're still horny." Pete scoffed staring at Vegas who only nodded. His hand was on the olders thigh rubbing it gently. "Come on, you can't tell me you don't also want this." Vegas said. "It's been a long time."

Vegas was right. It has been a long time since he had felt anything close to pleasure. The past weeks have been awful, and wether Pete wanted to admit it or not he really missed Vegas. Especially the way he would touch him and make him feel so good.

"What if you get hurt even more?" Pete asked brows still furrowed. Vegas grabbed the other male's hands intertwining their fingers. "Then I'll let you know, yeah? Don't you think I've waited a long time." His eyes shone with mischief and lust.

Pete rolled his eyes playfully before a smile shone through. Vegas grinned when Pete rested one knee next to his left thigh, the other next to his right. The first thing Vegas did was grab his ass and pull the other close to his chest. "Careful. You don't want to pop a stitch now do you?" Vegas shrugged. "It's worth it."

Grabbing Vegas' face Pete connected their lips together caressing his tops cheeks. Pete moaned lightly when Vegas squeezed his ass smiling a little which the other took as a sign to slip his tongue in. Pete didn't try to fight him, instead he let Vegas explore his mouth, fingers tangling in the hairs behind his head.

Vegas left wet kisses to the corner of his mouth then down Pete's neck. His hand had slipped under the others blue shirt a while ago enjoying the soft skin beneath his finger tips.

Pete could feel Vegas' teeth graze the surface of his neck skin moaning lightly, tugging on Vegas' hair. He has felt the boner from a while become more prominent and poking his ass. Pete made the top break contact with his neck, the two looking into each others eyes, chests rising and falling rhythmically.

Vegas had undressed Pete with his eyes a while ago so might as well do it for real now. His slender fingers got tangled in the buttons of Pete's shirts undoing them until he reached Pete's navel. "God, I forgot how absolutely gorgeous you are Pete." The other mumbled attacking Pete's chest.

Small whimpers left his bottom when he began sucking on them tiddies. Sucking and biting on Pete's nipple had already left the older a very moaning mess. Something Vegas enjoyed a lot. Like, a lot.

"Enough play babe." Pete dragged his fingers down Vegas' torso grabbing his dick from beneath the hospital gown. Vegas smirked staring up at Pete with his chin resting on the olders chest. Unzipping Pete's pants, trying to take them off proved harder than he thought but they managed in the end.

Pete chuckled. "Sex in the hospital is so you." The brunette bit his lip pumping the rock-hard boner a couple of times leaving Vegas shivering. Pecking the olders jaw Vegas was getting a bit impatient, pre-cum already leaking down his member 🤭

"Too bad we don't have any lube." Vegas searched for the brunettes entrance. "This is gonna hurt." Finding Pete's hole he carefully stuck in a finger the older letting out a small noose of discomfort at the sudden intrusion on his sensitive area.

"I'm sorry love." If the finger in him hadn't started moving, then maybe Pete would've blushed.

Vegas worked his love very gently easing him into the stretching so it doesn't hurt as much when the real thing comes. Sticking in a second finger had water forming in the corners of Pete's eyes but it it felt good. Scissoring his fingers inside Pete, the older has begun leaving small marks on Vegas' neck, occasionally biting the soft skin.

Not so much that it hurt, but enough that he left a mark. Just in case anybody was bold enough to try anything on him.

Taking his fingers out, Vegas lined the tip of his dick with Pete's ass. "Ready?" The older nodded already holding onto his tops shoulders. Slowly sliding down onto the member, earned a gasp from Vegas being hit with the sudden warmth enveloping his dick.

Pete laid his head on Vegas' shoulder only being able to go down halfway. Shutting his eyes tightly, he let out a silent sigh. "You good?" Vegas asked. Pete hummed with a slight nod and carefully went down the rest until he was completely sitting on the member.

Vegas had an iron grip on Pete's waist letting the older get used to the painful stretch. After a couple of seconds Pete started lifting himself a little Vegas helping with it. He came down again with a slight whimper.

It started with that.

The pain was easing by the second Vegas was in him and he had started to move his body. Slowly bouncing up and down on Vegas' member he moaned, the younger lifting his hips to help.

Fuck, he had missed this so much. Truly. Pete began bouncing a bit faster trying to hold on the sinful sounds that were begging to be released. Vegas had no shame. He didn't care that they were in a hospital, letting them spill past his lips one after the other.

He looks so good right now. Pete looked at Vegas through his lashes. The way his arms flexed, his furrowed brows and that attractive frown on his pink lips.

Pete had accidentally let one sound get out of his mouth, eyes closing when his up and down met with Vegas' hip movements. The other smirked. "That's what I like to hear."

Feeling those secure arms around him and hearing the labored breathing of both of them brought a weird comfort to Pete. He had never imagine being with Vegas again, especially with everything that went down with the two families. He never thought he'd be able to talk to Vegas again.

But he is now. He's with the man he loves. Their situation wasn't the best but it'll be alright. Staring at Vegas again, Pete could feel his eyes tear up a bit. He had lost all hopes of ever feeling this again.

Holding the familiar smaller build of his love, Vegas smiled looking for the others lips again. Connecting them together , Vegas grabbed Pete pulling him even closer if that was possible. Their chests collided and it hit his wounds. It hurt, but was he going to tell Pete? Of course not. It wasn't even that bad. He was more focused on Pete on his lap.

"Ah, ah, Pete, Pete." Vegas groaned letting his head fall on the other. Their heavy breathing filled the room. "Fuck, babe you feel so good and I'm close." Vegas wrapped his fingers around Pete's member. The brunette gasped, not even caring that there were probably sick patients who wanted to sleep. His mind was clouded at the moment moaning at every little touch to his body.

His senses heightened, body being severely sensitive. Pete bunched up the hospital gown Vegas was wearing whimpering when he felt the warm cum shoot out of Vegas' dick and spill into him. Agust D says hi.

Falling off the edge Vegas sighed now starting to pump Pete's dick, while also moving his hips up hitting the olders soft spot. Pete wasn't that off from an orgasm either feeling himself get nearer and nearer with every second.

Until his body had finally had enough shorting our white strings of little swimmers onto the gown and sheets. Both of them were panting heavily, falling in on one another.

"Hey Pete?" The mentioned male hummed too tired to lift his head. "So you want to be my boyfriend?" Vegas asked. Pete shut his eyes for the moment nodding weakly. "Sure. Why not?"

☆☆☆

I CANT DO SMUT LOLOL
I'm still alive btw, I didn't die.