Prologue

A fine morning in Beacon Academy started with team RWBY and JNPR hanging out during their break after a long day in the week of school, training, and similar stuff. And, of course, they are still in the Beacon Academy area and walking together while having some casual talk between each others. For example, Jaune Arc, the one dubbed by many people as a "self-insert and shounen protagonist" tries his best to flirt with Weiss Schnee, the one dubbed by many people as an "Esdeath rip-off but with flat-chest and tsundere-himedere." However, Jaune's attempts at flirting with Weiss always failed. And causing him to have a cloud of depression over his head.

Seeing this, the RBY and NPR reacted differently, with Yang teasing the poor blonde boy Jaune Arc while he was also consoled by his teammates, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, and Lie Ren.

Yang: "Aw, come on, Vomit Boy! Don't be so down like that. There is always next time."

Weiss: "Unfortunately, Yang. Even if there is a "next time," I will always say no to Arc."

Yang: "Woah, don't be so fierce, Weisscream. Vomit Boy here didn't do anything wrong with that. But if you want, maybe you can start flirting with me. Though, I didn't think you're my type, sorry Jaune."

Weiss only scowled and turned her head, earning Yang a laugh while Jaune was still discouraged, comforted, and consoled by his teammates. Although they know Weiss sometimes has a sharp and blunt mouth, what she says bluntly like that makes Jaune even more depressed.

Nora: "Don't worry, fearless leader! You're still the fearless leader I've known, even if Weiss kept rejecting your flirt because it's lame!"

Ren: "Nora, don't do that. What you've said is making him more depressed."

Pyrrha: "It's okay, Jaune. You're still amazing and maybe can look at other girls than Weiss."

Although he felt depressed, Jaune couldn't deny that he was still a little relieved that his friends cared about him. He also could hear what Pyrrha said about finding and looking at other girls than Weiss, even though the redhead is hinting to Jaune about herself, but of course, the blonde boy and leader didn't catch that as he is dense.

He is quite dense at romantic stuff.

Blake: "Even though Jaune keeps constantly flirting with Weiss, I think what you've said is kind of off the limit, Weiss. While bitter and harsh trust is sometimes necessary, this is just a small matter, and you could always learn to do it moderately."

Ruby: "Yeah, Weiss! That was so mean for you to bluntly said that in front of Jaune. Get some tact, Weiss!"

Weiss: "Ruby... you should say that in front of a mirror first. I think you and Arc need to learn some tact."

After Weiss said that, she, along with her teammates and JNPR, suddenly basked in bright light, causing them to instantly disappear without noticing it. It's also including Jaune Arc; he vanished with them and did not leave behind like always.

------

And in another part of Beacon Academy, we can see some important figures of Remnant, Ozpin, and Glynda Goodwitch as they are currently in the headmaster's office. Since the former is the current headmaster of Beacon Academy with some paperwork still lingering on his table.

With a cup of hot chocolate in his mug, Ozpin took a sip, looking happy and relieved. Glynda looks at the headmaster with a defeated sigh, shaking her head distastefully since the headmaster pretends to take a break even though the paperwork is piling up.

Ozpin: "Nothing that beats a mug of hot chocolate. Don't you think so, Glynda?"

Glynda: "It would be great if you continue to work, sir. Even though the students have a day off, we can't do the same as them. Especially with how many works dumped onto us."