Date A Live - Part 1 (April 10)

As the Remnant's people sit on their respective theater chairs, the screen begins to show a countdown number. Some people, especially Ruby and Nora, are excited to see another world or multiverse in the form of a movie or something like that. Although it still frustrates Weiss as she can't believe someone like Jaune is important, she reluctantly accepts it instead of complaining.

Meanwhile, Ozpin smiled in satisfaction that one of his students had been recognized by many in a good way, and his intuition wasn't wrong, even though Jaune Arc isn't a silver-eyed warrior or potential Maidens. Glynda also can't believe that one of her students, the weakest in the Beacon Academy, is regarded as someone with vast and huge potential in another world. However, she was also happy and smiled, relieved that someone regarded him as not a failure or something along the line.

And James, or as people know him, Ironwood, raised his eyebrow in curious as Megumi, the goddess, told them the blonde boy named Jaune Arc has that many influences in the vast multiverse. From what he saw, Jaune is just an ordinary young man with no potential, unlike his sister team, the RWBY team, which has a prodigy genius and is young to be the team leader. The same be said with Winter, his Specialist, since she felt the young blonde boy wasn't that strong or had any worthy value.

And one person who seemed not to have a tact then spoke with a flask of alcohol.

Qrow: "Heh. So this blonde kid has that much potential and influence in the multiverse, huh? Really... the says "Don't judge a book by its cover" seems to suit him enough if that's true. Right, Oz, Jimmy?"

Ozpin: "I can't help but has to agree with your statement, Qrow. Mr. Arc certainly has some good influence in the said multiverse if our kind and humble host says that. I always knew Mr. Arc had some potential, whether being a warrior or not, but it seems others couldn't see it."

James: "I reluctantly have to agree, but a little more observing isn't that hurt to do."

Qrow: "Hah! As always, Jimmy and it seems the 'movie' has already started."

True to what he said, the countdown on the screen reached zero, and it changed the screen, displaying one of the recorded multiverses they will watch for the first time.

The audience gulped as the screen displayed a view of a beautiful grassland with no human was on sight. The screen then makes a close-up of a butterfly landing atop a flower.

And then some strange purple energy suddenly passes, causing the butterfly to fly away. The cloud began moving in circular motions as if a storm had formed. Another wave of energy passed through two mountains, which caused some rocks from the ground to suddenly float. As the clouds continued to circle around, the sky began to fall; a tornado made out of the blue sky slowly began to descend.

Yang: "Whoah, whoah. What the hell is that?!"

Blake: "Something strange really happen when everything is peaceful. Kinda weird since it's not a normal phenomenon or accident from what I've seen from this."

Ren: "And this is real... happens in another world...?"

Nora: "Of course it is, Renny! Didn't Megu tell you this is not some movie and is real?"

Pyrrha: "I think it is still unbelievable to see, Nora."

Finally, it touched the ground, and an explosion made out of black energy emerged. The wave was so powerful it began to erase an entire forest out of existence. Then it reached a human settlement, growing even more until it reached a city, destroying it. Cars, glass, the remains of the building, and even humans began to fly through the air due to the black dome of energy explosion.