Code Geass - Part 3 (The False Classmate)

The scene starts showing a sunset scenery of the ruined Shinjuku ghetto with someone's voice being heard clearly as that voice sounds protesting.

Jeremiah: "What do you mean by "Let the Elevens go"?! We still need to retrieve the poison gas!"

A group of refugees can be seen walking away as Britannian soldiers watch. Many Japanese were being ordered to evacuate and treated as one of the Britannian soldiers replied to him.

???: "But these are His Highness Clovis's orders."

???: "What about General Bartley? I want to listen to the opinions of the other officers."

???: "It seems that the generals are not around."

Kallen is among them. She looks over her shoulders at Clovis' command center, wondering why the Prince ordered the massacre to end, at least this one, anyway. Who knows when and where Britannia will go on another murder rampage.

???: "Are you saying that the only one in the contact room is His Highness?!"

Nora: "Thanks to Jauney's new power! He is also the King of the Castle!"

Pyrrha: "That's right. Thanks to your counterpart, the Japanese were saved, Jaune."

Jaune: "I know. Even though it's too late since the damage is already done."

Tohka: "That's okay, Jaune! At least you save them like what you did to me!"

Shoko: "She's right, Jun. It can't be helped since your counterpart is powerless before having that power!"

Akatsuki: "It's not your fault, My Lord. You did all you could."

Chie: "You did a great job, Narukami-kun."

Lie: "I agree with them, Jaune. You prevent it before it turns worse. My counterpart and yours are also not different since both are powerless and just got the power that allows them to save more people around the last minute."

Cardin: "You heard that, Strategist. What you did is good, so don't fret over it."

Jaune stands up from his sarcastic kneeling posture and points his gun at his older half-brother, who begins nervously trying to calm him.

Clovis: "I'm so happy, Jaune. I heard that you had died during the invasion of Japan. Well, thank goodness you're alive. How about it? Would you like to go back to the motherland with me?"

Jaune: "So you can use me as a tool on the diplomatic scene again? You seem to have forgotten why we were used as tools."

Clovis tenses up, afraid of facing Jaune's wrath.

James: "The burden of being an important figure is always like that."

Weiss: "It is something my father always did to me."

Winter: "Yeah. Our father will always try to use us for anything he wants to gain. It is something I can't deny anymore, no matter what."

Weiss: "I... I think you're right, Winter."

She responded with a sad look as she looked down. Winter then hugged her as both sisters know their father so well what kind of man he is, and both Weiss and Winter could say Jacques deserves to be called the 'Worst Father' and 'Worst Man' ever.

Jaune: "That's right. Because Mother was killed."

He said with a dangerous edge tone. And suddenly, a flashback scene was shown. Several dozen bullets fly into three separate, rather ornately large windows, the muzzle flashes reflecting off a large chandelier, giving the audience the immediate sense that some ambush had happened to a powerful family.