C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 1 (Complication)

Jaune: "Ah, um... yeah, thanks, but... who is she?"

The blonde knight said while pointing his finger at the new person beside Megumi. In response to the question, Megumi cleared her throat and made a simple introduction gesture to that new person to Jaune and everyone.

Megumi: "She is another one of my wives. Can you introduce yourself to them?"

The woman nodded as she gave them an elegant bow and smiled kindly, which caused many young men to blush to see that smile. She has long, curled, light blond hair with long bangs neatly framing her face and blue eyes. That woman wears an emerald green dress with gold markings that show off her commonly praised huge breasts. Big/loose light green and white gloves, and along the top part of her skirt is a big peach/orange bow. Around her neck, she wears a big white collar with a green lining around the bottom and a very thin white cloth connecting the dress and neckpiece together. At the center is a gold circular piece with a small blue gem in the center and a tiny red ribbon with gold in the center.

 At the center is a gold circular piece with a small blue gem in the center and a tiny red ribbon with gold in the center

Vert: "Pleased to meet you, everyone. My name is Vert, and I am one of Megu-chan's wives. I am also a leader of a landmass or nation in my world and one of the goddesses there."

That revelation caused many of the guests to be shocked since there is apparently another goddess that will accompany them during their multiverse watching.

Weiss: "Another goddess?! Just how many of them are there?!"

Blake: "And she is also Megumi's wife... I wonder how powerful she is to have a goddess as one of your wives..."

Scarlet: "A goddess having another goddess as her wife... that is interesting..."

Sage: "It sounds so. I wonder how many wives she had."

Fox: "Well, it will be the secret she might keep by herself. Though, I am also curious how she can have goddess as her wife too."

Yatsuhashi: "That's an interesting topic to be discussed. That aside, another host will join us in the watching. I wonder if more gods or goddesses will join us later."

Milly: "Oh. So Megumi has so many wives, huh... a lesbian harem. That's interesting!"

Shirley: "Milly-san! That's inappropriate!"

Nunnally: "Um... as much as I want to keep this, should we start the watching? I'm sorry since I'm quite curious about it."

Sayoko: "Indeed. What Nunnally-sama said is right. Thus, Megumi-sama, can we start the multiverse watching now?"

Megumi: "You're right. Then, please sit comfortably as I will begin the new universe we watched."

She said as everyone complied with that; the whole theater darkened, with the movie screen turning on and showing a number counting down from ten to zero. Everyone looks excited and anticipating what kind of universe they will watch on this one. The movie screen shows the start scene as the number drops to zero.