Intermission 1

After 3 episodes of the first universe were played and watched by the movie guests from Remnant, the movie theater screen was shut down as the break time for everyone came and knowing that Megumi was standing up and facing her guests as she spoke.

Megumi: "Alright, everyone! That's for the first session of the multiverse viewing or watching! For now, we will have a break time so we won't be too engrossed in the multiverse. Anything needs a break, and apparently, it's also applied to this."

James: "We are grateful and all about it, but how do we enjoy our break since this is just a... some kind of multiverse theater?"

In response to saying that, Megumi pointed at the theatre's left door and answered James' question.

Megumi: "There. You can go to that door, go to the left, and you will arrive at the place where people can rest. It also has some doors, maybe many, and those doors will lead you to different rooms. Also, you can grab a guidebook on the right side after leaving this theater through the left door."

James: "...I see. That's so convenient, and thank you."

Megumi: "No problem. Is there anyone that wants to ask again?"

Ruby: "U-Uhm—"

Megumi: "Great! I'll leave you all since I have some business and will return later. Don't worry; I will notify you or tell you all when the second session of the watching begins. So... sayonara, and ciao!"

When she said that, Remnant's people went quiet before Ozpin spoke up about it.

Ozpin: "As Ms. Megumi said, we should go to the resting place where it is and get ourselves some break after watching one of the universes in the multiverse for 3 episodes long."

With that said, everyone then headed to the place mentioned by Megumi, leaving the theater room using the left door and grabbing all the guidebooks. Then after walking a bit through the route from the kind and beautiful host, they told them the Remnant habitant had arrived at the resting place. There are seven doors, and the place or maybe room is square-shaped.

The place where they are right now is like a lounge. There are three doors on both the right and left sides, and the remaining door is located in a place resembling a receptionist booth. Those seven rooms have a tag above the door with signs that read Gaming, Library, Garden, Gym, Kitchen, Bathroom, and Bedroom in the receptionist-lookalike door.

Blake: "This... is really something... I didn't think we would find something like this."

Yang: "Megumi sure makes something incredible. Wait, she made this... right?"

Weiss: "I don't know, Yang. Maybe when she comes back, you can ask her about it. Anyway, this is surely not something you can find anywhere. In a theater of some kind, at least."

Ruby: "This... is... AWESOME! GAMEROOM?!LIBRARY?!GARDEN?!THISSOAWESOME!AWESOMEANDFANTASTIC!"

James: "...This is really something a theater won't have. It's like... a hotel or some kind...."

Winter: "I agree with you, General. I don't know when the left door we passed before could be there since I didn't see it there."

Qrow: "Well... I'm sure that goddess hottie made it during the viewing without us knowing it. If that's true, then that is really impressive."

Glynda: "She's a goddess, Qrow. Something beyond human or faunus, an existence just like the Brother Gods... saying it impressive is an understatement."

Ozpin: "It is truly... divine, I believe. However, we should check each room and do not forget to read the guidebook Ms. Megumi provided us beforehand."