Fuuto PI - Part 2 (Beware of t / The Culprit Is Right There)

With Oscar smiling excitedly beside him, Jaune's face went serious as he fixed his suit and was about to face the one who attacked him. However, unbeknownst to the duo detectives, a silhouette of something that shows its yellow eye-like suddenly disappears in the shadow.

However, after waiting for a while until the dust disappeared, nothing came to them, which made Jaune shocked knowing that.

Jaune: "They ran?"

Oscar: "Maybe they realized that we're not to be trifled with."

Nora: "Whaaat?! No action?!"

Pyrrha: "Be patient, Nora. Not everything has to be filled with fighting."

Nora: "But it will be boring!"

Lie: "You don't have to worry, Nora. We have already seen a few universes with fighting or battle included. Maybe this one will have less of something like that."

Jaune: "Yeah. All you have to do is wait patiently for it."

Nora: "Hmph! Alright then!"

She pouted, earning a chuckle from Pyrrha and smiling from Jaune and Lie, who shook their heads.

Tokime: "Is that boy a detective, too?"

Suddenly, Tokime's voice could be heard behind and above them as the woman floated, which surprised Chuta. It also surprised Jaune, who didn't expect Tokime suddenly appears, and Oscar just looked at Tokime with a bit of interest.

Jaune: "Tokime!"

Oscar: "My name is Oscar. I'm Jaune's partner."

He introduces himself while also playfully waving his finger.

Oscar: "I've been called a devil and a demonspawn, myself... so I came to see the witch in question myself."

Tokime: "Well, you should stop chasing me around... If you don't want to end up sliced to bits."

She said, leaped up, and 'went inside' a wall like water, leaving the three men after saying that to stop them from chasing her.

Coco: "Okay, now she can go through a wall or maybe a solid object?"

Velvet: "Uhm... or maybe liquefy a solid object?"

Yatsuhashi: "Should it be a teleport or something like opening a portal?"

Fox: "It's so confusing. Maybe we should just watch it."

Shocked by the current discovery, Chuta fell, making Jaune approach him worriedly.

Jaune: "You all right, Chuta-san?!"

However, the blonde was surprised to see some posters of Fuuto on the wall and tried to check his surrounding.

Jaune: "We're back? Are we in normal Fuuto again?"

What Jaune said caused Oscar to mumble.

Oscar: ""Normal" Fuuto?"

Jaune: "The Tachikawa building again... the gate to that shadow world place must be around here."

Oscar: "Did he say "shadow world"?"

Jaune: "Was she really the one who killed one of Tachikawa's goons? Hey, Oscar—"

Before Jaune was about to finish what he said, he was startled when Oscar touched his shoulders and looked at him with sparkles of interest.

Oscar: "Fascinating! This all sounds fascinating! You need to tell me everything that the two of you have seen!"