Fuuto PI - Part 1 (Beware of t / The Man Who Loved a Witch)

Megumi: "Oh, right! I almost forgot! I will summon some as our new audience guests for this theater."

Ruby: "Oh! Who will they be?! Are there our other friends?! Or someone we knew?!"

Weiss: "Ruby, we have no other friends asides from everyone in Beacon."

Yang: "Hey, I have so many friends outside Beacon."

Blake: "And I haven't seen you hanging out with them as you are just with us or other teams like JNPR and CVFY. Okay, maybe we know about SSSN, though it's only Sun and Neptune; we didn't interact with that many people."

Weiss: "As sad and depressing as it is, unfortunately, true. Just be honest, Yang. Your so-called "friends outside of Beacon" is just a lie you fabricated."

Yang: "Who are you?! And what did you do to Weiss?!"

Weiss: "I can change as a better person as well!"

The goddess pinches her nose before she clears her throat, catching everyone's attention to her, as she then finally says something as her guests are already quiet. Looking at them like that, Megumi nodded with a light smile.

Megumi: "Alright. Here we go, the new people."

She said, snapping her fingers and causing a portal to appear above; three people could be seen falling from there, and one was screaming. Those people consist of one girl, one man, and one boy.

???: "W-Woah! Guheek!"

???: "Where the hell am I?! Neo, you know about this?"

The one called Neo just shook her head in response to the man questioning her. Neo wears a white cropped wide, broad-tailed jacket with a pink interior, collar, a single pink button, and large pink cuffs. She wears brown leather pants with a dark belt with a gray buckle and a narrow belt under it. Under her jacket is a brown over-bust corset, curved in the middle and at the bottom, exposing her hips. She also wears many black beaded necklaces, which hang haphazardly around her neck. Neo also wears black and white spat styled under-the-knee boots alongside black gloves.

Her name is Neopolitan.

And the man beside her, who is tall and lanky, has slanted, dark-green eyes and bright, long, orange hair, with long bangs covering his right eye. Black eyeliner traced his visible left eye. His name is Roman Torchwick.

Even though they fell from that height, they were fine, except for the boy with them. That boy slowly stood up while he felt the aching sensation on his face and tried to rub his butt; that weirdly felt the same. He groaned and winced when he did that, and Ozpin couldn't help but recognize that boy.

Ozpin: (That young man... so he is my next incarnation)

He thought as the poor boy was finally able to stand up properly. That boy is short in stature. His skin is tanned, and he has a faint, perpetual blush and freckles. His hair is dark brown, and his eyes are hazel, the main iris being forest green, with burnt orange and yellow accents around the pupil. He wears a dirty, scuffed white shirt with laces across the chest. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, and a pocket is on the left tricep. Orange suspenders hold up his olive pants tucked into worn, brown boots. The pants are patched over the knee, and a quilted cloth hangs loosely from his left pocket. He wears orange gloves with green straps overlapping across the back of the hand in an X shape and around the wrist. His neck is wrapped with a torn bandage, and his name is Oscar Pine.

Oscar: "W-Where am I? And where is this?"

He looked around himself, confused and panicked. And as if his answer would be answered, Megumi then clapped her hands, causing those three to shift their attention to her, and saw her, making Oscar's face blush hard; Neo was speechless, and Roman was whistling to see Megumi.