Log Horizon - Part 1 (The Apocalypse)

As the theater countdown hit zero, the screen was changed from blank to showing an alarm clock that reads 23:59 and then becomes 00:00. After that, the scene changed again, showing a moonlight shining through the night sky, which is a reflection in the puddle of water. And then, some small weasel-like creature with glowing red eyes, rounded ears, long, sleek bodies with brown uppercoats and white bellies, and short tails entwined by magical vines was shown. Those creature chasing someone, with sadistic and scary smiles, creep upon their faces.

Ruby: "Aaah! What kind of animals are they?! That smile is creepy!"

Yang: "At first, I thought it was cute, but... welp, my expectation is ruined."

Blake: "Those are a weasel-like creature but... seems more sadistic, their eyes as if preying upon a prey."

Weiss: "It's so obvious, Yang. Even more with their tails somehow having vines wrapped. Not to mention, I didn't think a weasel could flash a smile like that."

After the group of weasel-like creatures was shown chasing someone, the screen showed a slim, tall, glasses young man with blonde hair wearing a brown turtleneck sweater with a harness-like thing over it. He wore green pants with a lighter green on the top to a darker green right above the knees. He also has a bag about the size of a small tote bag with a leather shoulder strap on his left side, held in place by a belt. His boots follow a similar color scheme as his pants. A bracer always sits on his forearm. Also, this outfit is topped off by his signature cloak, which has a large-sized collar.

The whole Remnant guest was surprised, even Jaune himself, while Tohka was confused. And the two teams, RWBY and NPR, shout in disbelief at seeing another counterpart of Jaune Arc in this new universe.

RWBY/NPR: "Jaune?!/Arc?! (Guess who said that)."

Jaune: "Me?! I wear glasses?!"

Tohka: "Jaune...? Why is there another you there? Why? Why? Why?!"

Jaune: "E-Ehm... it's not really me, but... Tohka, I will explain it later, so just watch it for now. Okay?"

Tohka: "Hm.... Okay then!"

Ozpin: "Another Mr. Arc's counterpart... and his build is... slimmer than before. No, slimmer than our Mr. Arc and Mr. Itsuka's."

James: "So there might be some slight differences. Although it seems his hair color and style remain the same. But he wears glasses."

Qrow: "He looks like those nerdy-book type guy."

Glynda: "Maybe this one also reincarnated like before? Or not?"

Winter: "I'm curious too, but we should able to find it out by continue watching it."

As the now identified Jaune Arc, or maybe just Jaune, was running and chased by the group of those small weasel-like creatures chasing him, he turned behind and pointed his finger towards an eyes-like icon, and pressed it, causing some small information could be seen and shown.

It then shows Jaune's name, which reads: Shiroe, his race being Half-Alv, his job Enchanter, and level 90 with some green HP bar with numbers 8303/8303 and blue MP bar with numbers 10879/12088 as if he was in some virtual reality or game. He then tried to select something, which is skills, by using his fingers and then tapped one of them, which read: Electrical Fuzz.

Holding his magic staff with both hands, he points it to his targeted foes, shouting the skill name while a ball of blue electricity comes from the staff.

Jaune/Shiroe: "Electrical Fuzz!"

A ball of blue electricity was unleashed from his magic staff, causing a small sphere of an explosion and damaging the group of the weasel-like creature group. Not only that, but it's also giving him some light so he can see and confirm his foes.