Valvrave the Liberator - Part 1 (The Revolutionary Transfer Student)

Another three episodes of another universe were done. The audience was also excitedly waiting for the next one and adjusting themselves in the seats they occupied before Megumi clapped her hand, gaining their attention to look at her.

Megumi: "Alright, everyone! Before we start another watching of the new universe and then we get the second break time, I have to bring some new people as our new audience. Of course, they will be from your world, Remnant, not the world other than that."

She said to her multiverse theater audience, earning their curiosity as they wondered which ones or people Megumi would bring in here to join them on the multiverse watching. But they also wonder if the method Megumi would use is the same as before, making them fall from above or sky and causing them to feel hurt since Aura and Semblance weren't working here.

With that said, Megumi snapped her finger, and a portal that-fortunately not formed above-formed in one of the theater doors, slowly revealing some people walking out. Many people are compared to Coco's, Jaune's, and the adults groups.

One is a dignified man with short golden hair wearing a white jacket over a fashionable white v-neck with three-quarter sleeves and python print pants.

His name is Gilgamesh Arc.

Gilgamesh: "Fuhahaha! So this is the multiverse theater, huh? Not bad

Gilgamesh: "Fuhahaha! So this is the multiverse theater, huh? Not bad."

The dignified man with short golden hair said with an arrogant smile. However, he heard a voice behind him lightly scolding him for what he said.

Artoria: "Don't do anything stupid, dear. We are invited here and must behave politely."

She said, revealing her appearance of a mature older woman in her early-twenty with a slender physique, soft skin, and green eyes. She has "finely textured" long blonde hair tied her hair in a bun. Not only that, but she is also quite tall and voluptuous. She also wears a brown jacket over a white turtleneck sweater and blue jeans. Her name is Artoria Arc.

 Her name is Artoria Arc

Lavinia: "Oh my... so another universe really exists."

Another one of them said. It's the voice of a gorgeous young woman with a slim voluptuous figure, long blonde hair, and sapphire blue eyes. She wears a white off-shoulder dress with a cleavage cut-out. Her name is Lavinia Arc.