Fuuto PI - Part 3 (Beware of t / The Masked Defender)

After transforming into a superhero called Kamen Rider W and introducing themselves, the two-in-one detectives ran toward Road. They attacked him, delivering a kick a few times, which caused the Dopant to be slightly damaged as Oscar said something to Jaune.

Oscar: "Close combat will counter Road's use of high-temperature projectiles. Stay on top of him!"

Jaune: "Don't gotta tell me twice!"

Ozpin: "I see... so Mr. Pine's counterpart is the one who thinks of the strategies while Mr. Arc's counterpart is the one who does the combat. That is indeed a quite interesting combination to have."

Qrow: "So basically, each has its flaws and strength. Although one should have both mind and strength, I don't think it's wrong only to have each one."

Glynda: "And that's why team or comrade exists, Qrow. A four-team composed of Huntsman is the solution, and it's also one of the bigger reasons they shouldn't fight alone."

James: "Certainly. Sometimes, there is strength in number, and not all people can do both things at the same time. That would require some terrifying mind of a genius."

Winter: "No wonder they are called two-in-one detectives. They're borrowing half of each power to be complete."

Pietro: "I believe it also related to an equivalent of exchange. It's something fair and mostly happens worldwide, no matter what kind of world it is."

Jaune kept kicking the Road Dopant using his martial arts talent until it crashed and fell over a small pond. While Jaune and Oscar are still fighting their enemies, Nora piggybacks the unconscious Oscar, whose mind was fused within Jaune after being transformed, approaching Tokime.

Nora: "You must be Tokime-san! Are you okay?"

Tokime: "What's going on? The detective transformed... but I can hear his voice, too."

She referred to the unconscious Oscar with confusion evident on her face. And trying to answer Tokime's question and confusion, Nora then replied.

Nora: "I don't know how it works, but Oscar's soul becomes part of Jaune, along with the Memory."

Yang: "That is still confusing and hard to understand. I don't know how is that works."

Blake: "I suspect it's the work of the red buckle belt they had. When Jaune wore that, an identical copy appeared on Oscar's waist."

Weiss: "I see... although they said it's the combination of science and magic, that still felt... too magical for me. Maybe they said science because it turned into some technology..."

Ruby: "That's awesome! They might not have Aura or Semblance, but that is still cool! They really looked like masked superheroes!"

Nora: "Duh, it's not looked like again since they're basically the masked superheroes!"

As she said those to Tokime, the Road Dopant who got kicked got up and faced Jaune again, who lifted the Road Dopant, tossing and kicking him again.

Nora: "They're partners, the two halves of one detective. And they protect this town."

Jaune keeps kicking Road, as the Dopant cannot fight back and defend himself from the kick. Even though it didn't deal much damage, he still felt some from it.

Nora: "As Kamen Rider!"

Sun: "That is really damn cool! I also want to be a Kamen Rider!"

Adam: "The power of this Kamen Rider shouldn't be underestimated. What happens when a non-human, like a faunus, becomes a Kamen Rider? Faunus is already slightly stronger physically than humans, and by using this Gaia Memory, even an ordinary human could get their strength enhanced slightly higher."