Valvrave the Liberator - Part 2 (Beyond 666)

The movie screen went black for a few seconds before it turned on again, showing the next episode and a bit of recap of the scene where L-Elf stabbed Jaune in the chest, causing Jaune to fall on the ground before L-Elf shot him with a gun few times to make sure he was dead.

L-Elf: "I win again, Lieselotte, Nora."

After that, L-Elf sensed another presence with bloodlust, causing him to look behind, only to find the supposed dead Jaune, who looked horrified and biting L-Elf's neck and causing the silver-haired boy to scream in pain, as the screen showing L-Elf's red blood cells suddenly turned blue.

Everyone in the theater fell into silence, especially Lie, Nora, Pyrrha, and Jaune, who couldn't believe what they just discovered with horror on their face. However, the worse expression came from Lie himself as his body was slightly shaken, and his controller or suppressed emotion leaked a bit.

Lie: "I... Is that me...? That L-Elf... is me...? Did I kill Jaune? Why did I... do that?"

Nora: "Lienny, Fearless Leader... why... why did that happen to your counterpart?"

She asked with confusion and sobbing tears from her eyes, and being comforted by Pyrrha, who embraced her with a hug as the redhead champion shook her head in confusion as she didn't know what to answer or do either.

Pyrrha: "I don't know, Nora. But... they're not our Lie and Jaune, so it's still okay...."

Nora: "But the "Bleeding Effect"! What if that affects Lie and Jaune?! Lie, I... I don't know what I should do... Megu, could you... stop this...?"

The orange-haired girl asked Megumi with tears still in her eyes but only got a shaky head from the goddess, which caused Nora to sob even further while being consoled by Pyrrha. While it is saddening, Megumi didn't intend to stop this, and he gets an unusually slight glare from Lie and pretends to not know by asking him.

Megumi: "What's wrong, Lie? Do you have something to say to me?"

Lie: "... It's not like we blame you since you have all our consent here, but... can you stop the multiverse watching for this one, please?"

Megumi: "Nah ah. Can't do that. Like it or not, you all must watch all the universe shown in this theater, and you can't go back to your world unless I'm allow it. And don't do something reckless or stupid, please."

Lie then turned to look at the quiet, calm, and analytical Jaune, who gave him a nod and look, which made the long black-haired young man reluctantly obey and agree on that as he couldn't do Anything with that. He even sighed exasperatedly when thinking of that, clearly hinting he didn't like it.

Lie: "...alright, we will continue it. Sorry for that, guys."

He said with apologizing tone. Pyrrha, Nora, and Jaune simply shook their heads as they knew it was not his fault.

Pyrrha: "It's okay, Lie. Maybe all the universe we saw will not stay happy or fun. Maybe the "Bleeding Effect" will still be there, but... we are still friends through all that. Right?"

Jaune: "Just as Pyrrha said, don't let the "Bleeding Effect" overtake you and think deeply about our friendship. So what if our counterparts are enemies of each other? We won't do that. So no need to think it's your fault."

Nora: "Y-Yeah, it's not your fault, Lienny... so don't feel sorry!"

Hearing all of that, Lie smiled happily as his heart fluttered with overwhelming happiness as he was glad and grateful to have such great friends and teammates like them.

Lie: "Thank guys. And... let's continue watching it."

After saying that, everyone continues watching the universe through the movie screen as the pause scene is resumed.