C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Part 2 (Coincidence)

After one episode ended, the movie screen showed a new episode. The opening is Jaune, who is screaming in shock as he is about to be brought to the Financial District by Masakaki.

Some people in the theater laughed, chuckled, and snickered, seeing the opening start while Jaune pouted and was annoyed at how it started.

Jaune: "Why did it have to be that last scene?!"

Nora: "Because it's funny as heck!"

Tokime: "As expected. You're a real half-boiled, Jaune."

That gains an angry tick mark on the blonde knight's forehead.

Jaune: "Don't call me that, damnit!"

After arriving in the Financial District, Jaune was surprised again when looking around the scenery.

Jaune: "This is..."

Then, after a while, the driver stopped his car and said, "We're here," to his passengers, making Masakaki and Jaune get out of the car as the Midas Bank representative waved his right hand wielding his cane and said something to Jaune.

Masakaki: "Feast your eyes! This is the centre of the financial district... the Midas Bank Plaza."

He said, showing the Midas Bank Plaza that has some people walking around with their own activities. Some are sitting or lying around to watch something up ahead while others do other things, with one passing the giant floating mirror frame, causing the monster-like creature to be seen and surprising Jaune.

Jaune: "What the heck is that?"

Masakaki: "That's an asset. It helps an Entrepreneur during a deal."

That made Jaune let out a confused, "A deal?" to Masakaki since he still didn't understand everything that happened to him. Even though he had reincarnated and originally come from a world where superpowers like Semblance existed, the blonde was still in shock at this discovery about the new world he was living in.

Pyrrha: "Although Jaune had already reincarnated, he was still shocked by something like that. I wonder why?"

Lie: "Because just like us who learn the existence of magic and multiverse when we were brought in first, and it's a normal reaction which is also weird for us too. So I think it's understandable for Jaune's counterpart to react like that every time the new world he lives in wasn't as he expected."

Oscar: "That's right. Shocked by something they thought was impossible or unknown is nothing weird. However, it would be a problem even when already presented with actual or solid evidence or proof of it existing right in their eyes; they still refuse to believe it."

Cardin: "That makes them like a retard."

Adam: "I believe that's the right word to use."

Blake: "How do you even know what that word means?"

Adam: "Earth's knowledge has a lot of useful things."

Blake looked at Adam with a weird stare as she couldn't believe what she had witnessed or heard from someone like Adam. She never thought Adam would be someone like this, very different from what she had remembered.

While looking around and still trying to process what happened to him, Jaune heard Masakaki saying, "Please look above us," which made Jaune look above to see many small screens displaying the number of everyone's deal and stock information while Masakaki explaining what is that to Jaune.

Masakaki: "Displayed there is the data for deal competitions, as well as stock information."

Jaune: "Competition?"