Rules and Information

❤ ONE: This is my first applyfic so I'm going to try my best, but bear with me if I have no idea what I'm doing

TWO: Should be obvious, but please be kind to everyone because that makes the entire experience better. And also please be as active as you can and notify me in advance of you can't be.

THREE: Because of school and trying to actually get a decent amount of sleep, I'm mostly active between 4:00-9:00 EST. I can be active other times, especially on weekends, but that'll be the best time. That's also the time when I'm most likely to update - again, that doesn't mean it's the only time when I'll update, just the most likely.

FOUR: If you're planning to apply, please add this book to your library so you can be notified when I update! Voting on this book and following me would also be really nice! Doing those three things will get your trainee(s) more screen time! Spamming/Commenting on all the chapters isn't required for screen time but it would be nice.

FIVE: Maximum 3 trainees - but I might raise it later . Ages can be from 1998 - 2006. Your trainees age can have up to 3 years of difference from your face claim. Ethnicity bending is allowed, but keep at least half of the face claims ethnicity! Also the password is your favorite Lesserafim song - hard, I know

SIX: I'm not going to strictly limit the amount if languages they know, but 3 and under is preferable because most people don't know that many languages. Same for training period - Training periods in kpop can vary from 1 month to 10 years and even beyond that. So please just put it within reason.

 SEVEN: Have fun! This is the most important rule - because that's what this is meant for! Enjoy!