Episode 6, Part 1

Chaewon (Host 💚): Today is the 3rd elimination of Fearlessness 101, and the last one before the finale.

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): The finale??? I just got here!!!!

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): Once again, we're eliminating the lowest class from last round, Class D, which means Classes C and B are up for elimination.

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Wait...so that means only Class A is safe?

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): I'm so screwed.

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): So, shall we get started on Class A, then?

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Our first girl is making her first trip into the Top 5. She's impressed audiences with her perseverance. She hasn't had the easiest road in Fearlessness 101, but she hasn't given up and she continues to do amazing in every challenge. It's...

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Lee A-Yeong!

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): Me??????? I was hopeful going into todays elimination, but this....this is crazy. Thank you guys sooooo much for all of the support, and I can't wait to see you in the finale! Wow...I'm actually going to the finale...

She goes to sit in the 5th place seat, looking around at it like she can't believe it's real. Yoonah, who's held that spot for the previous two eliminations, gives her an encouraging thumbs up.

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): Next, in 4th place, we have someone who impressed as the center of her group in the last mission...

The Camera shows Ayana (Previously 2nd, Center of The Great Mermaid) and Yoonah (Previously 5th, Center of No Celestial)

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): ...And she impresses in every mission with her fantastic skills, stage presence, and energy.

Dan Miok (Contestant 🖤): That literally doesn't narrow it down at all!

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): It's Yoonah Kim!