Episode 3, Part 3

Chaewon (Host 💚): So, what is today's activity going to be, you're asking me?

Chaewon (Host 💚): Well, we put both teams for each song together...

The camera shows two rooms - One with both Blue Flame teams in it, and one with both Impurities teams in it

Chaewon (Host 💚): And they're going to play Mafia!

Chaewon (Host 💚): Shall we see how the Blue Flame teams played?

The camera shows Yunjin (Who will be Blue Flame's moderator) walking around the 10 girls who all have their head down while Yunjin picks their role

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): I'm gonna pick the two mafia's......one doctor......and one police......Mafia, raise your heads and check each other....okay, heads up everyone!

Who did she pick?

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): Before the first night, who do you guys think I picked?

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): She's probably generally more likely to pick people from her team, so we should keep an eye on Tian-Kuo, Miok, Joo-Mi and Yoonah.

Dan Miok (Contestant 🖤): Hey!

Hashimoto Takaro (Contestant 🖤): Huh, she has a point.

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): Okay, time for the first night!!

Yunjin calls out the Mafia, who pick someone to kill. We can't show you that yet, you have to guess who it is!

We can, however, show you the Doctor

When Yunjin calls her role, Joo-Mi pokes her head up and tentatively looks around before choosing to save herself.

We then see Melodina poke her head up as the Police, and quickly points to Miok.

Yunjin confirms that No, Miok isn't the Mafia.

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): Heads up everyone!

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): I regret to say that Yoonah die tonight

Yoonah Kim (Contestant 🖤): WHY ME????!!!

Rosetta Lilianne Park (Contestant 🖤): Seriously though why? Yoonah was one of the people we were talking about suspecting

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): Yeah not very smart on the Mafia's part.