Episode 2, Part 2

Chaewon (Host 💚): Are you ready to hear our top 5?

The trainees all yell "YES!" as loud as they can

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): In 5th place, we have someone who charmed the audience with her energy on and off the stage, excellent stage presence, and witty personality! It's....

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Yoonah Kim!

Yoonah Kim (Contestant 🖤): I just want to say that...I knew this would happen - I'm kidding! I promise, I'm kidding, seriously thank you for the support, I literally wouldn't be able to get this far without it.

Yoonah goes up to the 5th place seat excitedly

Yoonah Kim (Contestant 🖤): Wow, these seats are really comfy.

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): The next girl impressed people with her ability to bring a positive mood wherever she goes, and that includes the stage! With her high energy, it's no wonder this girl was chosen for the top 5! It's...

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): Jeong Arie-Um!

Jeong Arie-Um (Contestant 🖤): Oh my gosh this is so amazing!!!!! I had high hopes for how I would rank but this surpasses all of them! Like, how many times did you have to vote for me instead of other people for me to get up here? I can't really count it but I think that's a lot, so thank you!!

She goes up to the 4th place seat, waving to Yoonah on the way