Episode 3, Part 4

Chaewon (Host 💚): Wow, that game was quite a solid win for the Mafia, wasn't it? Let's see if the Impurities teams will be as lucky...

The screen shows the 10 Impurities team members sitting with their heads down, and Eunchae is the moderator.

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): I'm picking two Mafia...okay, mafia, raise your heads and check each other...okay, heads back down, I'm picking one doctor, and one police...okay, heads up everybody!

Everybody gets up. Arie in particular makes a yawning motion and stretches her arms as if she's actually been asleep.

Hwang Haneul (Contestant 🖤): Wow, Arie really was tired.

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): That's a little suspicious...

Some people are looking suspiciously at Arie.

Sora (Contestant 🖤): I've always been super bad at Mafia. Like, whether I'm the citizen or mafia, I always die.

Yoshiko Arim (Contestant 🖤): Mafia like this is tricky. When you do things like Mafia dance or something, you have reasons to suspect people, but during a game like this we have nothing to go off of except the way people are acting.

Fujiwara Hinata (Contestant 🖤): I'm scared

And on that cheerful note, the first night starts. While, once again, we can't show you the mafia's, we can show you some people...

Uehara Saho pops her head up when the doctor gets called, and searches around the room, before pointing to save Vivian.

Tamakura Ayana then pops her head up when Eunchae calls for the police. She seems nervous, and points at Arim.

Eunchae puts up her hands in a big X. Arim is not the mafia.

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Heads up everyone!

Aiko does an exaggerated replica of Arie's yawning, making everyone laugh.

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): I'm afraid Hwang Haneul has died tonight.

Hwang Haneul (Contestant 🖤): Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Everyone is looking around, trying to detect who it could be.