Episode 7, Part 4

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): So I'm back, and we'll be talking about Lee Joo-Mi!

As Kyung-Hee is saying these words, Joo-Mi has walked over to the other side of the table and is giving her bunny ears. Kyung-Hee turns around and swats Joo-Mi away in a friendly way. 

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): Let's ignore what's going on behind me! Joo-Mi started out in Dorm 1, getting noticed for her energy right from the beginning...I can confrim that she was definitely energetic.

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): Hey!!!!!!

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): What, it's a compliment! Anyway, Joo-Mi was the 4th member and rapper of Yunjin's Team, where she was complimented by Kazuha, who said that she fit the concept well, considering her youthful energy.

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): In the first voting, she placed 8th, putting her in Class B and comfortably out of reach of elimination. Then, in her next mission, she was the third member of Blue Flame Team 1, where she portrayed Kazuha! And once again, Kazuha complimented her, this time for her dancing skills while handling her ballerina move in the song. 

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): This time, she rose up all the way to 3rd place, placing her in Class A. This gave her the advantage of a Class A performance, where she participated in the performance of Eve, Psyche, and the Bluebeards Wife, portraying Eunchae.

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): Next, she was a part of the No Celestial team, where she was complimented for how she did on the verses. She kept her rank of 3rd, earning yet another Class A performance, this time as Sakura in No Return (Into the Unknown). Overall, she's doing well!

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): Aww, thanks!

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Next, we have another Dorm 1 girl who impressed everyone with her energy right off the bat. It's... you guessed it - Jeong Arie-Um! That's whose tale we're telling next!

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): She was the 3rd member and Center of Sakura's team, where she helped create part of the light atmosphere that helped me and the rest of the team members become comfortable! Although she was a bit of a troublemaker sometimes. Uh, don't tell her I said that. Anyways, she got high compliments from Yunjin, who said she was "Definitely the right choice for center" and complimented her dance and stage presence. 

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Her high-quality performance paid off, and Arie placed 4th place in the very first voting, making her a member of the first Class A, and letting her participate in the first Class A performance - Unforgiven, where she portrayed Eunchae.

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Because she was 4th in the first voting, she got to choose her team members for the Impurities 2 team. In that group, she portrayed Kazuha, and was once again the Center, and got compliments from Kazuha. But despite this, her rank dropped and she was in 6th place, just outside of Class A. 

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): In the 3rd mission, she danced in No Celestial, getting compliments from Yunjin. Her good performance paid off, and she went back up into Class A, this time in 2nd place, her highest rank yet. Because of this, she got her second Class A performance, with No Return (Into the Unkown) as Eunchae.

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): We're getting close to the end this segment! Next up is Yoshiko Arim, who was introduced as a quiet, but kind and observant girl from Dorm 4 - and she's currently the only girl left from this dorm. She made her debut on the stage as the 4th member and rapper of Eunchae's team. She was complimented by Yunjin, who said she suited the concept well. Unfortunately, this praise wasn't enough to raise her rank, and she was 17th in the first voting, putting her in Class D and at risk of elimination. However, after she showed off her impressive rap skills once again, she was saved by Eunchae, who was impressed by her rapping skills. 

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): Safely still in the competition, she became the final member of the Impurities 2 team, where she portrayed Sakura, and was pointed out by Kazuha. This time, her performance paid off, and she placed 7th, putting her in Class B and safely out of the elimination pool.

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): In the 3rd mission, she danced in No Celestial and was complimented by Eunchae. But once again, her good performance wasn't enough, and she placed 9th. Even though this was only 2 places lower than last elimination, because the classes up for elimination are always changing, this time she was right in the danger zone. However, luckily, she was once again saved by Eunchae, and now she's here in the finale!

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): Our second to last girl is the one and only Tamakura Ayana, the energetic vocalist from Dorm 2! Oh, and she's also the only remaining survivor from Dorm 2. Anyways, she was the Maknae of Yunjin's team, as well as the Vocal 1. On the team, she was pointed out as a standout. In the rankings, she placed 15th, putting her in Class C and just barely getting out of the elimination zone.

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): She was chosen as the 2nd member of Impurities 2, where she portrayed Yunjin. In this performance, she was once again pointed out as a standout - that becomes a pattern throughout her performances, in case you couldn't tell. But this time, instead of scraping elimination, she soared high - placing 2nd, putting her in Class A and allowing her to put on her first Class A performance, portraying Yunjin in Eve, Psyche, & The Bluebeards Wife.

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): Next, she performed in The Great Mermaid, where she was - you guessed it - pointed out as the standout of the performance. And this time, she did even better in the votings, overtaking Hwang Haneul as the 1st place spot, keeping her in Class A. Due to this rank, she performed in another Class A performance, portraying Yunjin in No Return (Into the Unknown). Ayana has always done so well on this show and I'm sure she'll do just as well in the coming missions!

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Oh wow, we're at our Maknae, Rosetta Lilianne Park, or just Park Rose! She started off in Dorm 3, being noticed as a kind and compassionate girl. Then, she started her first mission off as the 4th member and Vocal 3 of Sakura's team (Which was a great team, by the way!). She was complimented by Eunchae, the dance mentor, who said that she danced really well and that her style of dancing suited the song. 

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): This praise did her well, and she placed in 3rd in the first ranking, placing her comfortably in Class A. Here, she earned her first Class A performance - portraying Chaewon in Unforgiven. After that, being in Class A, she got to pick her team members for Blue Flame team 2, where she portrayed Sakura. She performed well, and placed 4th, still in Class A. She performed in another Class A performance, this time as Kazuha in Eve, Psyche, and the Bluebeards wife.

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): In the third mission, she performed in No Celestial, the dancing mission, since while she is a good vocalist, dancing appears to be her strength. She was complimented for how she danced the chorus, and maybe gained a little confidence while swearing onstage for the first time! However, this time her rank dropped a little, leading her to be in 6th place, just barely dropping her in Class B. This was a poorly timed drop, as Class B had just become a class that was up for elimination. Luckily, Chaewon saved her, saying that she had done well in every mission.

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): Well guys, those were our stories! Do you know who you're voting for in the finale?

Kyung-Hee Kang (Contestant 🖤): See you there!

Yoo Vivian (Contestant 🖤): Goodbye!

A/N: The Iz*one x Fearlessness Finalists is ready! Here you go! (I spent way too much time on this that wasn't spent on writing the chapters lol).