Episode 2, Part 3

The camera changes to the practice room, where the 10 girls are sitting around the room, creating a performance

____________________________💬____________________________

Sora (Contestant 🖤): It really sucks that this has to happen. I mean, so many times I thought it was me, and it never was. Also, I was 16TH. I was so close to being one of those lucky girls that got to sit on the sidelines.

____________________________💬____________________________

Melodina (Contestant 🖤): I didn't think I would be first or anything, but this is so much worse than I expected.

____________________________💬____________________________

Then, the camera shows an interesting statistic - All 5 of Chaewon's team members are in the elimination pool, along with 3 members of Eunchae's team, and 2 members of Kazuha's team. All the members of Yunjin and Sakura's team are safe.

There's a time lapse, and it shows that eventually all the girls get up and start rehearsing, but one girl, is still stuck - A-Yeong.

____________________________💬____________________________

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): I was pretty proud of my performance of Fearless, especially after hearing Yunjin say she thought I had potential. But ranking that low made me question a lot of things.

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): I spent forever trying to think of what made me stand out, but...Sora, Sayuri, Jieun and Lily are better vocalists than me, Arim, Yeong-Ja, Kyung-Hee, and Minyoung are better than rappers than me, and pretty much everyone is a better dancer than me, especially Melodina. I was trying to stay optimistic, but it was so hard...

____________________________💬____________________________

But suddenly, A-yeong comes up with an idea

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): Wait a second.

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): The girls seemed pretty impressed when I told them how many languages I spoke...

Lee A-Yeong (Contestant 🖤): What if...I did something with that?

The time lapse starts again and A-Yeong is up with the others, practicing. 

Who will be able to save themselves? 

----------🌟⭐🌟----------

Chaewon (Host 💚): The time has come, we'll see who has to be eliminated from Fearlessness 101, and once again, I'm getting nervous!