Episode 6, Part 2

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): Well, if you haven't been called yet, then your name is in the elimination pool...

Class B
6. Rosetta Lilianne Park
7. Choi Na-Bi
8. Hwang Haneul
9. Yoshiko Arim
10. Dan Miok

Class C
11. Kyung-Hee Kang
12. Melodina
13. Yoo Vivian
14. Uehara Saho
15. Fujiwara Hinata

Lee Joo-Mi (Contestant 🖤): But they're all good????? How are they supposed to pick?

Melodina (Contestant 🖤): What do we have to do to convince you this time?

Chaewon (Host 💚): Actually, there's no sort of appeal today. At this point in the competition, we feel like we know you well enough that we can make these decisions without any other factors.

Theres a collective gasp among the trainees

Sakura (Stage Presence Mentor 💜): So, I'm going to choose Hwang Haneul as my first pick. Even though she wasn't performing at her best last mission, she was 1st place the past 2 rankings and I feel like there's a reason for that. I think if we give her a chance, she'll redeem herself. 

Chaewon (Host 💚): I think I'm going to choose Rosetta Lilianne Park. She was so close to the top 5, and she's done well in every mission. I don't see a reason why she should go home now.

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): My turn, and I'm choosing to save Yoo Vivian. She hasn't had her opportunity to shine yet, but she's done consistently well and I think her vocal ability is important to keep in the competition.

Kazuha (Rap Mentor 🧡): I'm going to pick Kyung-Hee Kang. I've saved her before, and I'll do it again, because as a rap mentor, I think her rap potential is too much to let go.

Eunchae (Dance Mentor 💛): Oh, this is so hard! Aaah... I have to pick Yoshiko Arim. I know I've saved her before, but I think she could add a lot to a lineup if she gets in, and I'd like to give her that chance. 

Chaewon (Host 💚): Unfortunately, if you haven't been called, that means you have been eliminated

Fujiwara Hinata (Contestant 🖤): This outcome is difficult to accept, but this experience has shown me a lot of areas where I need to develop and get better if I want to debut. I feel like I've come a long way here, and I'm leaving with a smile on my face and a spark in my belly that will keep me working hard. I want to thank everyone who supported me during this journey and who voted for me. Please keep me in mind and dance to your own rhythm! I am Hinata!

Uehara Saho (Contestant 🖤): I'm very disappointed in myself, but I'm fine with being eliminated. I already have a successful Youtube channel with many fans all over the globe. Hopefully, I end up actually debuting as an idol soon but if I don't, that's also fine! Goodbye, everyone! I hope I can see you all again on stage soon!

Melodina (Contestant 🖤): My~ Thank you everyone. Even though I won't debut, I've learnt so much from just being here and I'm extremely grateful. I promise to work harder than ever before so one day I can debut to make my supporters, mentors and friends proud. Thank you for believing in me and giving me this chance, I promise I won't let you down next time. That's all, thank you so much. Mwah!

Dan Miok (Contestant 🖤): Maybe I'm just not made to become an idol, but I will never stop dancing

Choi Na-Bi (Contestant 🖤): Welp. What did I even think? The spotlight is still way too far for me. Thank you anyways for your love and support! Don't worry, this isn't the end. You will get to see me, Choi Na-bi here, won't stop dreaming until I reach my goal.

Everyone is crying at this point. Eliminations never get easier, do they? As the trainees get closer after more time, it always becomes harder to say goodbye. 

Yunjin (Vocal Mentor 💙): When you get eliminated on a survival show like this, it feels so easy to say that you're not good enough and that you should give up. But I want all of you to know that that isn't true. You all are straight up amazing performers and you should feel proud of the work that you've done on this show, and if this is what you really want, you should continue going for it. And I look forward to meeting some of you on the stage.

The girls say their goodbyes and the scene fades out.

A/N: I might have already said this but these eliminations never get easier, I eliminated really good characters and I hate it and sometimes I hate that I made the AF formatted this way because eliminations suck, and we can all agree on that.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: If you are an admin of one of the eliminated trainees, I am SOOOOOO sorry. Eliminations are a part of this game, sadly, and it has to be done.

That being said, or those of you that are heading onto the finale, congrats! I have big plans for the finale, and a lot of plans that still need to be made, and I'll see you there! Thanks everyone and sorry again.